3DXChat Community

how much will be next month?

Briana

If you are going month by month it will cost you 20$ US to renew and you will keep all of your characters. If you delete one character now it will cost you xgold to make a new character, not real money. 

Oufff! I feel better to know that...cause role playing is really important for me in that game...I like my 3 caracters you know...

Why was this system implented? it makes no sense.

Because there were people who were complaining bout the alt spot being used by some to cause abuse forward others, this was one middle way solution suggested as many other were proposed among were some like user ID so all avatars were linked under same user tag. Which think many said would cause both witch hunts to happen but also limit a user possibility for privacy.

Because there were people who were complaining bout the alt spot being used by some to cause abuse forward others, this was one middle way solution suggested as many other were proposed among were some like user ID so all avatars were linked under same user tag. Which think many said would cause both witch hunts to happen but also limit a user possibility for privacy.

aaaah.... didnt know that was a problem O_O