3DXChat Community
Amari

Things I would like to see in this game

10 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I am on year #4 with paid subscription and won't visit the game of a thief.

You are right...and u are an immaculate saint ... I have to admit this! 🤔

Edited by Angelqueen

Regardless of anything... It's a sad day when a free pirated unofficial version has more options than the official "supported" version... Even if it lacks in other parts.

Side note... is that a 3d mesh nipple piercing? how the hell did the "dumb" hacker manage to break the code of not being forced to have it as a drawn tattoo!!!? 😂

Oh ffs... I try to be objective and all, but this is really sad!!!

Edited by Anaganda
spelling mistakes

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

You are admitting to the admins that you used the pirated version?  

So what?

Playing on pirate server is not against the rules. At least I did not find any rule that would straightly forbid it.

Of course there is a rule that basically letting devs ban anyone just because they want so... But what the point in banning people who plays on pirate server? I mean not from the moral standpoint, but from the business standpoint. It will only mean that these people will stop creating online on main servers and will stop giving their money to devs, while start creating more online for pirate server and maybe even investing some money in its development. 

Though, maybe openly showing the advantages of pirate server publicly is not a good idea. And believe me guys, it has much more disadvantages lol. Such as - lags and disconnects (even more than here), a lot less poses, old 32bit client, some of their "new" content looks straight up shitty. 

But I agree with @Angelqueen. Pirates do not play fair. They are pirates. So no need to play fair against them as well. If devs can take good assets from the client of pirates and use it to improve the 3dxchat – they should do it.

Oh there is a pirate server!? 😮 Well...maybe at least this one works 😃 Based on how paid game works we are still not getting our money worth.

2 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

You are right...and u are an immaculate saint ... I have to admit this! 🤔

Why thank you queen of the angels. Coming from you that is the greatest of compliments.

I would like to see chat scroll from bottom up not top down. OK no that's stupid. I would like web browser available in created regions html5. Mainly for like YouTube playlist but really anything. It would really open the door for new ideas. I don't like the constant fear of my avatar walking to where ever I happen to click, but I guess that's too much baked in to peoples customs unless a toggle switch in settings could activate a second option where avatar just walks when L&R mouse buttons are pushed simultaneously and stops when released. Hold R mouse to turn, L mouse turns camera only.

Pregnancy on the pirate server. Although the images are developed with a little photoshop, the original game could be in such a "better" form. One more thing to look for is to make the original game better in all part and keep in the players ...

pirate server_pregnant women_001.png

pirate_server_pregnant_women_003.png

pirate server_pregnant women_002.png

pirate server_pregnant women_002b.png