3DXChat Community

Greetings !!!

willywonka

Hi there! I'm just logged , a totally noob here :) i'm vary excited to use 3dxchat , seem really cool.

I'm a old Secondlife user , really old, and now i wanna try something new here. At moment i paid one month only , then we'll see

I've tried to run 3dxchat under linux using Wine and is really perfect , very happy!

So see you around and have a nice day!

PS : if you need chocolate tell me :) 

LOL

willy

Hey there WillyWonka!

Welcome to the world of 3DXChat, I hope you enjoy yourself here and have much fun in your trying of this game! If you need any advice please don't hesitate to ask here or in the world chat and I am sure the community will be kind enough to assist you!

Regards

Ash

Welcome to the madhouse.  Some of what happens here repeats itself like other games as you mentioned you were on SecondLife as well.  As someone who is on other venues as well, just watch and observe, you'll see and hear things not all of which are true.  Use your gut to make decisions as you'll find it's easier that way.   Yes like other venues, there are groups that stay together, you just have to decide which one to be a part of.