3DXChat Community

It was totally ****ed, but it's now even worse :-)

Guest Ciera

Guest Ciera

03:00 to 07:00 GMT servers down until 16:00 GMT - impressive performance. Now I can log in game but get disconnected after about 30 seconds - is this suppose to be a performance improvement,

Sort yourselves out techie peeps, this really is not good enough.

C xx

03:00 to 07:00 GMT servers down until 16:00 GMT - impressive performance. Now I can log in game but get disconnected after about 30 seconds - is this suppose to be a performance improvement,

Sort yourselves out techie peeps, this really is not good enough.

C xx

wow relax!! can't live a couple hours without cyberland?

Guest SayaX

If it was down for longer than a day then I can understand because we are paying for this game. However, give the developers a break, the update did not take long. This is not some trivial update and has done very well to get things back quickly. As Ash says, give it a bit of time for things to become stable again.

People are so impatient these days expecting everything to be instant. And as an apology all players get 1000 XGold.

If it was down for longer than a day then I can understand because we are paying for this game. However, give the developers a break, the update did not take long. This is not some trivial update and has done very well to get things back quickly. As Ash says, give it a bit of time for things to become stable again.

People are so impatient these days expecting everything to be instant. And as an apology all players get 1000 XGold.

cheers Sayako

in the time i have been in this the developers have improved the experience many many times. every now and again there is a complaint thread started and it gets on my nerves. sit back maybe take a walk in the real world. admire that mystical glowing orb in the sky hard core gamers all but avoid and then try it again

Guest Ciera

OK so we all have different expectations - OMG I didn't expect anybody to take it THAT seriously!!! Since somebody has done, here goes :-)

Point is it's really annoying when you waste time checking your broadband, which is what you're told to do on the log in screen when the servers are down. I'd rather be going for a walk in the real world when I take a break from work than worrying my computer may be playing up.

Anyway what sort of level of service is reasonable for a paid for service?

Yes, it is really reasonable.

Considering that 99.0 % avaibility in a year will allow 87.0 hours of downtime.

I think that 3dxchat is within the 87 hours downtime in the last year.

We need to look at the big picture instead of that evening we rather be playing our favorite game.

And+now+you+yawn_a854b7_4881583.jpg

got up 87 mins and 33 secs ago

rightside.bed_.png

and reads this topic first

If it was down for longer than a day then I can understand because we are paying for this game.

and thinks

what? a whole day? 1 day!?!? nooooooo ur kiddn me ha?!?

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

OK so we all have different expectations - OMG I didn't expect anybody to take it THAT seriously!!! Since somebody has done, here goes :-)
I'd rather be going for a walk in the real world when I take a break from work than worrying my computer may be playing up.

u see, it isnt that hard^^ ill do that now, good idea, a walk in the forest is always good
especially for unexpected meetings with also other humans in flesh and blood

img_2225.jpg

whooooooooow u see, heeeeellloooooo, whos this?
pulls right eyebrow up

says: chill and wishes
 u all a nice evening

or day

ant-waving-animation.gif

Please write here if you are facing serious problems with the game in terms of connectivity, we will try to help you right away.

As requested by Gizmo, if you have issues with connectivity on new server, write on the following topic :

A new server online

Otherwise, you can also write a ticket to support at the bottom of the page from here :

http://3dxchat.com/support/