3DXChat Community

Namixo

Hello world :)

i am taking a little break from 3dxchat for a while :P but kinda feel bored without it as well. so i was wondering why not chat with  you people in Skype ?

skype - cupidmaddy

tumblr_mdwmo4Tt5X1qlc2cao1_500.gif

Feel Free to add me :)

post-5018-0-71323800-1440431114_thumb.jpg

post-5018-0-92310400-1440431116_thumb.jpg

post-5018-0-46382300-1440431120_thumb.jpg

post-5018-0-91422500-1440431125_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry, but I feel the need to ask you :

5days ago you made this topic :

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1779-looking-for-an-in-game-partner/

Yesterday this :

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1795-anyone-for-a-chat/

and today this one ?

Is this some type of spam/troll attempt ? If so please stop.

Thank you

i am taking a little break from 3dxchat for a while :P but kinda feel bored without it as well. so i was wondering why not chat with  you people in Skype ?

skype - cupidmaddy

Feel Free to add me

I do chat with my ingame friends on skype. Especially since no PM can be sendt directly to someone.

*DeAngelo goes back to Gizmos door, starts to scratch and growls "imrpoveeed PPPMMM" *

I do chat with my ingame friends on skype. Especially since no PM can be sendt directly to someone.

*DeAngelo goes back to Gizmos door, starts to scratch and growls "imrpoveeed PPPMMM" *

Good choices :)

With close in-game friends you can share your Skype...

But add a Skype member of somewhere of the internet is for my taste also a No-Go^^ :lol:

I know in other games suck as Second Life it is quite common for people, even strangers to share Skype IDs as the common fetish to simply enjoy strangers company, in other words have sex with a complete stranger, is a major reason a lot of people are here. I really do not see an issue with people wanting to play that out here as well an sorta surprised other chat systems such as Radicall has not been set up for people that enjoy this fetish. On the down side it could open up a door way for people to start selling voices services to co align with the animations in game and well that is common in other venues as well. Just be careful is all I can say, do not share personal info, just have and stay safe.

skype - cupidmaddy

Feel Free to add me :)

jeeez, its more looks like Skype sucking than chatting, sorry but I wouldn't let you suck my Skype :unsure: