3DXChat Community

Ok so...

JanaX

I hate leaving messages. But I haven't been able to catch up with all my friends and I want to say goodbye.

I need to return to RL... focus on my life for a little while. I don't honestly know if I will come back, but if I can... I'll send messages when I can.

I'm not going to linger. If I do, I'll just keep hurting the one I love most here.

I love so many of you I can't bear to single anyone out or make a list because then I'll miss people that I also love and they'll be mad and think I don't love them... and... I'm rambling... I know. Listen... if I love you... you know who you are. You know I will miss you.

Jowie. I love you so so much. You are unbelievably special to me and always will be.

I'll be here tonight and tomorrow. My room will be open so if you want to say goodbye for now, please feel free.

It's a shame to see you go Jana! But I wish you all the best with your RL and the things you need to get back to doing! I will say goodbye to you in game before you leave, so... But yes, I hope everything is good for you! I wish you the best on your endeavours! 

See you soon in game!

Regards

MrAsh

Guest Doll

I know how this feels...and how hard it has been for you Jana *hugs* ...but my luv and best wishes go with you. If either of us ever come back maybe we'll get to sit and talk nuances and kittens and snorflers again.

image.jpg

Hope the flowers bloom and the trees bathe you in their leafy shade :)

xxx

Guest jowie

September 4th. 2014 , i received your letter , it was disordered and incoherent .

later that day we meet eachother at the beach , sorted things out .. and knew back then .; i knew back then you where some special , loveable and amazing woman .

But i always respected your relationship , and after my relationship ended , we finally found ourself and peace , and had a wonderfull relation together .

Whatever however , my sweet beautiful Jana , i will always love you and carry you in my heart .

i am so sorry our last days together where so hard , so tough , i cried every single moment we where together , i'm so sorry my sweet love .

but please know .... I LOVE YOU .. and i will always do so !

yours

jowie

Ingl%C3%AAs-200-horas-Aprenda-ingl%C3%AA

farewell.jpg

also still out of words atm and lost them somehow...well, we know them all as t. pratchet said, all the words that should not be said, but you have made mine and others peoples world that know and like you more perfect in here and your one of the few of the kindest, thoughtful, insightful, caring, helping and loving people i ever met here @ 3dx! it will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence and it wont be the same without you and all the memories you have givn us to share with you makes it all worthwhile.

thanks for all those times when you lend me a helping hand and though your journey and adventure through life may take u far, know that we will be thinking of you and youll always have a place in our hearts. and so i wish ya all the best i can, as u take this next step forward in your life and may you always be happy and healthy...
so take care, be yourself and stay who and how u are, your wonderful and i hope maybe one day we will see u again.

tika

“This is a long goodbye, yet not time enough. I have no aptitude for this. I cannot learn this. I would hold on, and hold on, until my hands clutch at emptiness.”― Juliet Marillier

“Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” ― Walt Disney

“The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again” ― Jimi Hendrix

I-Was-Never-Ready-For-You-To-Leave-Nina-

7154ab49fc8ea32f63ff89df53c8bcf47e097f2a

Guest Eclipse

Jana I am saddened by your decision to leave but like beautiful Doll, I'm sure you're making the right choice for you.

This year started with so much promise (so I thought)...but unfortunately there appears to be a shift in forum temperament (in-general) taking on a meaner, lower tolerance kinda vibe. And unfortunately now more than ever, we need sweet tender and logical voices like yours and Doll's and the others who have recently left. *ugh Enough of this talk though...

I will miss you and hope that you find what you are looking for... kisses and hugs

lana-del-rey-gifbyegoodbyekiss-gif.gif

Guest jowie

to my sweet love , Jana ,

i'll always be yours !

we keep in touch and some day we meet again .

There is a huge black sinkhole in front of me ...i'm jumping near it ... and walk on through .. to the backdoor exit .. and leave silently with you out of our 3DX wonderland .

till some day my sweet love

love you

jowie