3DXChat Community

Mode film : avec la caméra dans le jeu / Movie mode: with the in-game camera

Khallum Troy

🇫🇷 Bonsoir,

Vous allez surement trouver cette question idiote mais, comment utilise-t-on le nouveau mode de la caméra de la version 3.0, pour filmer, dans le jeu ?
Et aussi : où trouve-t-on les images filmés, sur notre ordinateur ? A quel emplacement les trouver ?

Merci par avance pour votre aide.

------------------------------

🇺🇸 Good evening,

This may seem like a silly question but, how do you use the new camera mode in version 3.0 to film in-game?
And also: where can we find the filmed images on our computer? Where can I find them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Khallum Troy

9 hours ago, MissD said:

You use a game capture software to record with.

It's just a camera mode allowing you to make cinematic and smoothed camera movements

🇫🇷 Ohh. Donc cela veut dire, qu'on ne peut pas filmer avec cet outil dans 3DXChat ? Il faut un autre logiciel, c'est ça ? 🤔

--------------------

🇺🇸 Ohh. So does that mean you can't shoot with this tool in 3DXChat? You need another software, right? 🤔

2 hours ago, Khallum Troy said:

🇫🇷 Ohh. Donc cela veut dire, qu'on ne peut pas filmer avec cet outil dans 3DXChat ? Il faut un autre logiciel, c'est ça ? 🤔

--------------------

🇺🇸 Ohh. So does that mean you can't shoot with this tool in 3DXChat? You need another software, right? 🤔

Yes, all the camera does is displays it and has no recording function, so if you wanted to save a movie you will need recording software to record what is being displayed on screen. Kinda confusing the way they have it setup. I was not aware of this either Khallum lol

3 hours ago, SerenityWillow said:

Yes, all the camera does is displays it and has no recording function, so if you wanted to save a movie you will need recording software to record what is being displayed on screen. Kinda confusing the way they have it setup. I was not aware of this either Khallum lol

🇫🇷 Oui c'est bizarre, je n'avais pas compris ça. lol

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide, Serenity et MissD

----------

🇺🇸 Yes, it's strange, I hadn't realized that. lol

Thanks a lot for your help, Serenity and MissD

• 3 months later...