3DXChat Community

Network Error / Process error: Length of the data to decrypt is invalid. Security check infinite loop on 3dxchat website with cloudflare.

Ninggaung

Try these steps:

On 2/26/2023 at 4:57 PM, MissD said:

Launcher first time download failed after 5 attempts
The launcher might also be stuck on: Settings initialized! Checking for updates...
When you do a fresh install of 3DXChat for the first time, the launcher might complain and say that it failed because of a network error.

Make sure that your antivirus does not block the launcher and try to launch it as administrator.
Some countries block adult content like 3DXChat, so you might need to install a VPN to complete the download.
There are some free VPN options available like Proton VPN.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried that and so far nothing is working I've tried all there walkthroughs I've went so far as to factory restore my pc (after backing up all of my files first of course) and made sure every driver and everything is updated and everything runs fine except 3dx it gives me network error every time.

Edited by XLuciferxPrideX

19 hours ago, XLuciferxPrideX said:

I've tried that and so far nothing is working I've tried all there walkthroughs I've went so far as to factory restore my pc (after backing up all of my files first of course) and made sure every driver and everything is updated and everything runs fine except 3dx it gives me network error every time.

I have been building computers since they were invented, literally, like before the internet was invented , I hope I didn't give my age away lol, and you should never have to reset your pc to fix a software issue, unless it is infected with a virus.

Computers only do what you instruct them to do, AI is a whole topic by itself. If it is software issue, then some software is instructing your computer how to operate.

Resetting your computer, as you found out, will not remedy the original issue and you find yourself right back at square one, the bright side of it is your PC will run better and faster until you use it for a while anyway.

The internet works by 2-way communications with computers, send data and receive data, when we have something in the middle of this stopping said communication then you have what you are experiencing, which is no communication due to something blocking it.

Sometimes it is very difficult to trace where the issue is, sometimes easy, it all depends on several factors.

If it is a security issue it could be something as simple as cache cleaning but may be an issue with your ISP security.

If it is a connection issue, then something on your end or something on the server's end that you are connecting through. Your PC may be setup great as far as how it communicates over the internet, but if the computer you are communicating through is the culprit. Something is standing in the way between computers.

Another thing people assume is if they have a really fast internet connection all is good, in actuality the computer you are communicating with is slower then hell, this will give you connection drops and disconnects from 3DX, even though you have a screaming fast connection. For example, you live in LA and have a Ferrari that goes 280 mph and you get on I95 and it is gridlocked, even though you have a Ferrari that goes 280 mph, you will still travel only 15 mph for hours. This scenario is why DSL pretty much disappeared, as back then it worked by to put it in layman terms, were connected by hubs and there would be like 10 lines servicing an area, if only 1 connection was active it worked really fast, well for back in  the day anyway lol, but if all 10 connections were active then it would be very slow for all 10, because as each connection came active it would take speed from the other connections. Cable internet works pretty much like this but because of the thick copper wires, latency is not affected, and they have expensive load balancers set up.

So, DON"T RESET YOUR PC it will not fix it. Ask for help first. :D