3DXChat Community

hungry/thirsty/drunk bar

Lunarelf

just thinking... we already have foods and xgolds transfer, will we have such a bar thingy just for some... life stimulation vibes and burn some xgolds? such as:

food:eating any food item will increase the hunger bar, and the hunger bar would decreasing by time(such as 1or half an hour).

if this bar falls to empty. character can't run

drinkables: same as the hunger bar. if this bar falls to empty, characters can't do some animations such like dancing(could be a way to stop some dancer bots I guess?)

alcohols: drinking alcohol thingys will increase this value, and make the screen blur and it will gone away by time. When the value it's full, avatars will lays on the ground and can't move for 1 minute.

just some dumb lil thinkings to make the game more interesting tho ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄*₎◞ ̑̑

Its interesting idea, but a survival is not what the game is meant to be. Also that would be a way to force people to buy consumables that are purelly cosmetic. Thats a thing lots of ppl would dislike, including me.

Instead of the idea to force people to need that, how about temporal extra visual effects? Like eating rainbow stuff gives ya the power to cum/squirt rainbows... or so.

1 hour ago, Xizi said:

And what do we get from it? Getting forced into microtransactions? 🙄

nope, just to make the game more like sims, and it doesn't infects the main functions of the game. but after all it's just a goofy thought made by my staying up brain, so ... don't expect more than goofy 🤣

2 hours ago, Alys said:

Its interesting idea, but a survival is not what the game is meant to be. Also that would be a way to force people to buy consumables that are purelly cosmetic. Thats a thing lots of ppl would dislike, including me.

Instead of the idea to force people to need that, how about temporal extra visual effects? Like eating rainbow stuff gives ya the power to cum/squirt rainbows... or so.

*me: eating some rainbow stuff*

* also me:*

https://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4

cat-space.gif

Edited by Lunarelf

15 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

nope, just to make the game more like sims, and it doesn't infects the main functions of the game. but after all it's just a goofy thought made by my staying up brain, so ... don't expect more than goofy 🤣

🇫🇷 J'ai pensé à la même chose ! Ca serait comme dans les sims. Ca serait marrant.
Le mec ou la nana qui a trop bu, s'arrêter et être couché sur le sol, qui ne peut pas baiser, certaines actions couples impossibles, à cause de ça.
Ca serait surtout marrant, de voir les alts assoiffés des danseurs, qui s'arrêtent de danser en même temps, et être étourdis 🤣🤣

🇺🇸 I was thinking the same thing! It would be like in the sims. It would be fun.
The guy or gal who's had too much to drink, stopping and lying on the floor, who can't fuck, certain couples actions impossible, because of it.
It would be especially funny to see the dancers' thirsty alts stop dancing at the same time, and be stunned... 🤣🤣