3DXChat Community

1 hour ago, DylanDoom said:

shes fully reinstalling it in the downloads folder where it was before the patch

Try moving it to a different location, as antivirus, windows etc. Might block files within the downloads folder.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 6:37 AM, MissD said:

My subscription ended so I do not have the latest files for the time being.

the same question i am,it been a long time that shown  "patching in progress...   patched 0 of 76 files"

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Today out of the blue I can't get into the game. It takes a very long time to load the launcher, and a message about network problems appears. Although other network games work fine. I uninstalled the game, cleared the cache, disabled antivirus and firewall. But still can't even install the game. I see that I have already encountered a similar problem here. Help, what is the reason and how did you manage to solve it. Thanks in advance.

Снимок экрана 2024-03-31 132824.png

Edited by Akela

On 3/29/2023 at 9:21 AM, JeffTheMan said:

Hello,

Help! I am having trouble logging in for the first time; as the launcher just continues to load with no progress or indication of what is happening. I have tried re-installing the game, disabling all my virus protection, although nothing seems to be working. Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

I have this error. PLease help me!!!!

On 3/29/2023 at 11:21 AM, JeffTheMan said:

Hello,

Help! I am having trouble logging in for the first time; as the launcher just continues to load with no progress or indication of what is happening. I have tried re-installing the game, disabling all my virus protection, although nothing seems to be working. Thank you in advance.

Capture.PNG

Expand 

I have this error too !. PLease help me!!!!

On 01.04.2024 at 02:08, vladok said:

У меня эта ошибка. Пожалуйста, помогите мне!!!!

This will work if you use a VPN. Now I'm playing consistently and it's all working.