3DXChat Community

Endless loading screen

MistressBeryl

Hello there @MistressBeryl.

Just to be sure, your friend tryed already to:

• "Run as administrator" the executable of the game?
  • Checked (or disabled) any kind of antivirus/firewall or add an exception to the game and tryied again to login?
  • Switch to USA > Europe server and backward?

Let us know.

Edited by Lord_Arthas

Has your friend the opportunity to try it on another device?

I mean the most obvious thing is that is has to do with the router so i would guess a port problem.

VPN is always worth a try also, helped me sometimes at least when i had much dc's in a row.

Maybe that two topics helps there:

Edited by Janet

Nevertheless i would try VPN and also all tips from LordArthas also when it seems to be very unrealistic because it works before.

Trying another device or using an mobile hotspot on the same is also an option to get more informations.
It also "could" be an issue in registry but there i am not really expirienced in that kind of area i dont wanna give wrong informations which maybe end up in a disaster.

CatKatw's guess sounds also promising, i never had that in 3DX but i remember, that i had such trouble in past in a different game and something needed a reset to fix it.

• 6 months later...

I had the same problem. Tried everything, checking out ports and security, corrupt files, reset avatar.. Turns out it was Onedrive being the culprit for me. It was fetching some crappy data to 3dx user folder (inside user data, specific from installation) , so i /dev/nulled the whole folder.. works now.. No clue what inside that folder was the culprit though.