3DXChat Community

Gift Prostitutes

AlphaKing

As long as it doesn't break any rules they agreed to by registering to the game. ;)

I knew I should have read the fine prints before signing over my life. lol  Anyone else just clicked "accept"? LOL

While a gift for a good RP session is nice, I never EVER expect it. Nor will I ever demand it. I may act like a whore at times, but I won't sell myself like one. I suppose it's a fantasy for some people though so it's a tough call. I think the main issue is that you can buy gold with real money. That is where the problem comes in. 

While a gift for a good RP session is nice, I never EVER expect it. Nor will I ever demand it. I may act like a whore at times, but I won't sell myself like one. I suppose it's a fantasy for some people though so it's a tough call. I think the main issue is that you can buy gold with real money. That is where the problem comes in. 

it`s not a problem . 

Guest AleksXXX

Whether I agree or not with those you call "gift prostitutes", I have no idea why you are blowing this out of proportion.

As a matter of fact, I haven't seen any rules saying 'one cannot ask for gifts for sex'.

As you said, long before those were banned, but times have changed, rules aren't what they used to be.

If you don't wanna gift someone for sex, don't, and find someone who won't ask for it. Unless you are obsessed with the "gift prostitutes" and only want those.

And I don't see where it would create a class divide, since those Xgolds are provided to all for free, just by login on game ! If one chooses to buy more and use them to gift someone, who are we to judge.

Enjoy your game, they aren't invading your space, let em enjoy theirs. Nothing is forcing you to take part in it.

This world is big enough for people to live out their fantasies, and at this point of the game, I don't see this as something needing to go on a riot for.

I agree with you.Girls come here to have fun and to enjoy the game. And this is their personal choice how they want to have fun No one forcing  them to do what they did not want to.

I will be handing out free prostitutes to everyone who are broke and cant afford the gifts.     B)

Meet me at the yacht on june 31 for your bag of hookers.       ^_^

Bring your own lube.   Stds are included.         -_-

I will be handing out free prostitutes to everyone who are broke and cant afford the gifts.     B)

Meet me at the yacht on june 31 for your bag of hookers.       ^_^

Bring your own lube.   Stds are included.         -_-

what!? reads this after sleeping again, could someone pls remind me? pleeeeeeeeease^^ tysm

lku8x.jpg

but stil...not at all or any cost simon (atleast 4 me) and so true...anyway; out of likes, so ill quickly do a handjob 4 ya^^

like.png

/me thinks: lol, discussing in a "game" like this about this sort of moral?!?...hmm, whers my rice bag!? ah there, thx

soz, i just had too^^

lustiges-bild_reissack-in-china-umgefall

and hey, i didnt use any popcorn or peanuts, ok?!??

:D

anyway; nice we @ll

pull+the+plug.jpg

Guest AleksXXX

As long as it doesn't break any rules they agreed to by registering to the game. ;)

And as far as I know and as Shanti already mention it here is no rules in the game that the girl can't ask for the gift for  sex. So this not break any rules.Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

From my perspective, I find it uninteresting, if there was something after for prostitution agree, but there it is nothing to drawn from these gifts.

It's like men who make battles over who has the biggest, it is irrelevant and unnecessary to me.

Melody, I don't think their competing about amount of gifts x) I believe its more of the concept of being paid and stuff

Aha ! , I agree with Rochi . That´s the question... A lot of sex games have been spoiled because gifts have become the only way to make contact with another avi ... 

In my opinion when gifts signify social status or better and more fun will be dead 3dxchat ...  :(

Aha ! , I agree with Rochi . That´s the question... A lot of sex games have been spoiled because gifts have become the only way to make contact with another avi ... 

In my opinion when gifts signify social status or better and more fun will be dead 3dxchat ...  :(

I mean if you do not have more than 200+ gifts, don't even talk to me creep! lol

If the gifts could bring something that would be good too. But for me it's still with no interest, was free sex without giving gifts.

But yeah saw that many people buy "xGolds" to do that, I agree that this game made under.

but it's too easy to give gifts and kiss before let alone with the person. (even if they are prostitutes)

If the gifts could bring something that would be good too. But for me it's still with no interest, was free sex without giving gifts.

But yeah saw that many people buy "xGolds" to do that, I agree that this game made under.

but it's too easy to give gifts and kiss before let alone with the person. (even if they are prostitutes)

That's no problem at all . Just try and do conclusions for yourselves . 

like-dislike-e1364841893864-600x338-140x

Our game cant be spoiled because of gifts . In this game for a long time already there are gifts and you can see that it's all good . The first time I saw a prostitute (in game) in June\July last year .

It's just roleplay during which people derive pleasure from different things and each person can be their own motivation . 

And while there will be demand for this kind of play , there will always be those who will can something to offer . 

Here always will be haters of this play and haters of play in general . Just no pay attention and take all for what you paid .

And Have fun ;)

Edited by ExHaran