3DXChat Community

Cumshots in general

ReaganRed

I'm sure this has been asked for before, but the cumshot system in general needs a bit of updating:

• How there isn't a groupsex (MMF, MMM, FFF, whatever) cumshot option is literally crazy in a game like this - I'd imagine it'd be one of the most requested features, but what do I know?
    • As an aside, how there isn't a cumshot option for Futas falls into this same "crazy" category.  
  • Creampies.... I mean, this should be a thing, right?
    • Oral creampies would be nice as well.  I love to show what I've done and get praise for it.
  • This is a bit of a stretch, but is it possible to just have cum stick in scenes that aren't cumshot specific?  That would alleviate a lot of the above
  • A way to clean it off without leaving/coming back would be nice, too.  Don't get me wrong - I don't want it to go away by default, but I do want the option.

I have other thoughts, but these are the most obvious to me.  Maybe it's just my cumslut nature, but I'd love to see these implemented eventually.

On 7/22/2022 at 11:25 AM, Yvonny said:

There is one though :o

224f8397ebf8a2ab8cbcebd1ba0f062b.png

This pose was released on June 21, 2017 and was the last cumshot pose released in game. Honestly I'm starting to think the Devs are having some sort of technical limit making more. Over 5 years, something seems off to me.

Couldn't agree with you more. The cumshot options in the game are great, but more options would make it so much better. We've got face, tits and feet... what about back and ass (did I miss it?), and what about self-cumshots onto the penis-haver while their partner is using their hand... etc.

Sorry for dual-posting but I also want to mention cim (cum-in-mouth/throat etc). IRL this is one of the hottest things I can do for a partner... but when I tried this for the first time in game I actually burst out laughing watching it shoot out of the back of my head! Killed the moment completely!

I get that it might be hard to do a specific animation for this, but let's at least stop it looking like I have a hole in my head!