3DXChat Community

Ahryan's Introduction

Ahryan

Hey everybody,

I was talking to a dear friend in the game and they told me to share my story even though I was scared too.

My Name is Ahryan and this is my story.

October the 28th 2013 at 9:14am my husband of 17yrs was on patrol with his team and they were ordered to go into this compound that had three builds in it that hadn't been searched yet. I was at home with our newborn and had just woke up and was feeding her and something felt really wrong, like I had been punched so hard that it knocked a hole right through my chest and I didn't know what was going on. I put the baby down and was just kinda staring into the floor and I heard the phone ring, it was almost like it was ringing but far off in the distance and I had to search for it. I finally found it and I said hello and all I heard was noice and static in the back ground it was awful, so I walked around thinking it was my cordless phone but if didn't help. Whoever it was hung up and so I sat the phone down and went to turn and it rang again, this time it was my mother inlaw and she was calling to tell me my husband had been killed in action, and my legs gave out and I hit the floor, 17yrs of my life married to this man is gone in seconds. My life was shattered and I had nothing or nobody jus me and my daughter and oh that hit me too during all this, what have I done, I tricked him and now I have a daughter that isn't going to have a daddy and that is what he didn't want but now it's all my fault. I sit on the floor with a blank stare and I can't believe what I just heard.

9:17-9:20am my husband walked into one of those buildings and his brothers were with him and when he walked inside this one room an explosion went off, that was deonated by a cell phone. In a second my life was tuned upside down by a IED.

I'm 39 and have a beautiful daughter that looks just like me bless her but she has her daddy's eye's and I can hardly look at her sometimes cause it just kills me. I have tons of pictures and one day when she gets old enough I will show her who her daddy was and what he stood for, and that she should be very proud of the man he was.

I wanted to let everyone know about me and my struggles, I work long days and I come home and cook something for my daughter and spend a little time with her before her bed time. It's hard to get out and meet people so I found this game and came in and it's been pretty awesome which most if not all I do is dance which is fun to me. I really enjoy the game and the community. I want to be a part of it for a very long time. Hope all you have a great day God Bless..

Ahryan - Kisses and Hugs..

My thoughts is with you sweetie, and youll allways have my support, your story got me so deep, I got tears in my eyes when you told me this and I got tears in my eyes from reading it.

I salut your brave husband, and my best wishes goes to you and your lovely daughter.

Biggest hug 4 U

Hey Ahryan,

As you know I already knew your story and I think it is a great idea to share something like this.  It is a horrible thing that someone should not have to live with, but it does happen.  We sometimes question God in times like these, wondering how He could let something like this happen, etc.  But as I have found out, there will be a silver lining to this dark cloud and eventually He will show it to you.  I am glad that you and Nixxx have found each other and that he comforts you. 

I am retired from the military and Love my country and I know that you and your family does as well.  God bless you and your brothers, and especially your daughter who I'm sure loves you deeply and misses her daddy.  Time heals everything but so does a deep understanding of God.  Turn to Him when you need answers and He will reveal it in time.

You two take care.

Doc

Hello Ahryan,

I have to admit your story really goes to the heart and my thoughts are with you right now. I just got to know you ingame a little as we danced the night away but I really didnt know such a thing has happened to you. I am happy to see you enjoy your time here and also made friends. Sometimes this game can be like a family and also is a great place to escape from reality for an hour or two.

Hope to chat with you more in the future :)

P.S Its nice to see you and Nixxx together. You would made a sweet couple.

Hello Ahryan! Although I knew of this also, it is nice that you were strong and brave to tell the community of your life and your past I highly respect you and what you have been brave enough to say. It's never a nice feeling to lose those you love. Especially due to the circumstances. :( But a little part of me feels at peace to know you are okay and are able to make friends here and enjoy yourself to help get your mind off of things. :) And if there is anything I can do just let me know I am just a message away! And I hope my music helps with this and helps get your mind off of things! ^_^

I wish you and your daughter all the best to both of your futures and I am sure she will be proud of her father for all he has done to protect you and your country. :)

My best wishes go out to you both and I wish you both happy lives together! Hugs!

All my best wishes

MrAsh

oH WOW I am so so very sory for you loss, that can be a very hard thing to deal with all I can do is reach out my arms and give you a hugs I have tears in my eyes and a feel so deep hard for me to speak and I'm typing, may God be with you and Bless you and keep you strong each and every day and Yes this is an awesome Place and would love to meet you and sit down and talk, all I can say about your Daughter is you lost him but she is the best part of him, that he could give you might have said wrong way hope you understand, embrace her cause she needs you, grow strong in each other , Sending so much love to you Both,

Guest Slapass

We have never talked in game, I am so very sorry for your loss. Keep on being strong for your daughter, thru  her eyes you will gain his strength, he left you a piece of him to always have to hold in your arms. I am not very good at this stuff. I am just thankful for all the men and women who serve our great countries around the world. No telling how horrible a place our world would be without people like your husband. Praying for you, your family and the families of your husbands brothers in arms who have also lost. Hope to meet you in game one day.

• 2 months later...

Hi Ahryan.
I haven't met you in the game and was just looking through profiles here, and read your story. I am really sorry for your loss and was very touched by it. I know it is difficult to say anything that can help you, so I won't try. But I am glad you share your story, which shows that you have a lot of courage that will help you in your future. I hope this place will be one of the ways for you to find friends and to make your path brighter. 

All the best to you and your daughter. 

Bandan