3DXChat Community

1 hour left

Yunala

I would spend it with my Family and friends, doing nothing but sitting , hugging and talking, saying everything wanted to say how much I loved them all, what each and everyone of them ment to me, for my kids like can't say enough how proud I am of each and every one of the , and my man How much I love him that what I would do, cause with that I would be ready to go.

Wow. Heavy topic Yun.

If it was the end of the world I would go out into the woods and climb a tree. I haven't climbed a tree in years. 

(Probably something I will do once Spring comes)

If it was the end of my life, wow. 

I would record my final thoughts and send them via email to all my friends and family. I would end it like this;

"Do not grieve for me. Instead celebrate our times of joy and happiness. Celebrate our life together. I will always cherish our time together. Thank you for helping make my life filled with...life."

Listen favorite rock songs at full volume!

I'll call Amber Heard and tell her - "Sorry and dont worry darling, we could not be together anyway!". :D

Will burn my best and beloved guitar . And go to the most crowded place in the city in the last minute...  :ph34r:

...i could never get to be with all the people I'd want to see in such a short space of time nor could I ever do the things that would have meaning and that I still want to do in life so I think I'd just call the few people I'd want to say this too...and say the three words everyone should hear before the end...

...I love you...

...then put my earphones in...close my eyes turn up the volume and hold them in my thoughts...

(and this is a really...really sad subject) :(