3DXChat Community

BOILER ROOM - 3DXCHAT 001

Nikki

e8q14g.png

Boiler Room is a music platform that hosts intimate live music sessions with an invite-only audience in mostly private locations. It started as the reaction from a group of London musicians to the creative restrictions of the ticketed commercial live music circuit and from fans of an emerging London scene to their frustration at the inability for its music to gain the recognition it deserved.

Since its very popular around the world I want to come up with regularly sessions hold in 3DX Chat on my private location. I can see this happening once a month depending if I can get faster internet to stream. For this months session DJash will hook me up with his stream once again. 

You can also give me feedback about this, and if you like this concept, also participate as DJ in it.

As for the location I tried to keep it minimalistic to make room for people. It doesent really look like the locations you are used to from private partys but it fits the Boiler Room concept very well.

I really hope to see some familar faces around
:)

http://vfusion.de/boilerroom/boilerroom001.mp3

Once again, i wonder why we have so few options for our rooms.

The possibilities for homemade social areas could take the game to a new level.      :huh:

Imagine if Nikki could make a room twice the size, with a DJbooth, Vip Chill area and decorate it appropriately.    

And yeah... make it night outside.

Thanks for making some Noice Nikki.     ^_^