3DXChat Community

Dance speed Bar

TransSylviana

9 hours ago, MikeyDee said:

I suppose what you could here is something I’ve wanted in game from day one is an “accept/decline” option for cuddle/kiss cheek. 

I am a bit torn on this. I do like the idea of not being "colded", but when I go to a room with lots of my friends it would be quite tedious accepting every single cuddle request, unless it only pops up an accept/decline option for people not on your friend list.

3 hours ago, MidnightMist said:

I am a bit torn on this. I do like the idea of not being "colded", but when I go to a room with lots of my friends it would be quite tedious accepting every single cuddle request, unless it only pops up an accept/decline option for people not on your friend list.

Could even expand on this with a few Menu settings.
As an example

Permissions:
> Hugging / Kissing. - Always Accept / Married Only / Friends Only / Always Ask.
> Partner / Poses - Always Accept / Married Only / Friends Only / Always Ask.

Just add this to the Poses Menu or something, kinda like the way you can toggle notifications for the Chat panels

10 minutes ago, Derai said:

Could even expand on this with a few Menu settings.
As an example

Permissions:
> Hugging / Kissing. - Always Accept / Married Only / Friends Only / Always Ask.
> Partner / Poses - Always Accept / Married Only / Friends Only / Always Ask.

Just add this to the Poses Menu or something, kinda like the way you can toggle notifications for the Chat panels

I think that is a great idea (although we are digressing a bit from the thread topic).

Edited by Leopardus