3DXChat Community

What would you like to see the most implemented from what was generously promised?

Cruna

What would you like to see implemented the most in the next patches?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see implemented? (multiple answers are possible)

• Pose Editor
    • Hair customization
    • Working Tv to be able to watch movies together

12 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

Would the Pose Editor include making new dances? I saw Lisa in WC yesterday, saying the PE isn't in the near future, but I'm still curious.

Huh, good point actually...
I can kinda see that from a Technical Standpoint, there is NO difference between a Solo Sex Pose, and a Dance. Both are basically a Toggle Switch for an Animation to play.

4 hours ago, Borlto said:

So the TV is disabled? That sucks.

I want to buy this game, but it looks like there's a lot of problems.

Yea not only that but its been confirmed that there won't be any pose editor anytime soon so we are stuck with the same old boring poses, i would save my money just picked up Command and Conquer Remastered on steam for like 20 bucks and its a blast, waiting for my time to run out here which is soon so i just mess with the world editor. Glad only spend 10 bucks tho if you want to check out the game i guess 10 bucks for 1 month isn't that much but there is really nothing to do besides building worlds and that can get old quick, the sex is boring the poses are borderline put you to sleep they have to life in them. 

On 6/4/2020 at 12:39 PM, PluushPuussy said:

Would the Pose Editor include making new dances? I saw Lisa in WC yesterday, saying the PE isn't in the near future, but I'm still curious.

Well, that answers that question about the PE.

I wonder if those making poses have ever considered making single poses that could be lined up to other single poses or poses already created.

I'd think it possible to  be able to make everything from couple poses, to threesome, foursome.......Twentysomes.

Edited by THX