3DXChat Community
Sign in to follow this  
xSweetMiseryx

Thank GAWD I am free!

After 14 days of isolation I am clean and clear!  My workplace has ppl arrive from all over the world and we found out a couple weeks ago that someone had flown home and tested positive for the virus so 15 of us for 14 days were in isolation but good news.. .we are all well and healthy. :) Of course still taking all the necessary precautions. Skeleton crew at work of which I am one. Gloves and disenfectant all round!  I hope as this virus continues to sweep the world everyone keeps themselves safe and well too. 03c36c75-ec52-4d96-93c6-c2c5adcc734c.jpg.04acd75fb5e92185383f1e1e9d16179f.jpg

Posted (edited)

Stay safe SM and indeed everyone.

Ironically 3DX is one of the safest places on earth at the moment! Not something I’d recommend to fill your time with In this unorthodox situation but each to their own.

Lockdown has commenced here in Blighty.  All non essential business have closed, congregating in public places is banned and the police can now issue fines to anyone not complying. 

Take care of yourselves, stay at home if you can and stay safe if you have to work.

DW. X

Edited by DustyWibbles