Photo

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Fly

Troll unpleasant members argument new topics discussion repeat Forum menace party

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Unpleasant Fancy Fairy Flies should be swatted out of forum until they can be nice to each other again

1. Yes. (11 votes [68.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

2. No (5 votes [31.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Vaughan_Rarius

Vaughan_Rarius

Master V

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:25 PM

3DXChat has taken action against some members for inappropriate posts. They are showing as no longer active.

Thank you Gizmo for doing so.

I hope that things can settle and Forum becomes a pleasant place to visit again without falling into disarray.

We should all still work together though to help eliminate unacceptable behaviour from the topics. 

• chloe, TamsinUK, Xandisweet and 2 others like this

#62 panCDCA

panCDCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Ok, I am not exactly the voice of reason (nor do I think I ever should be), That said, having read the OP, I would NEVER have thought he was addressing it towards ONE particular individual. I was reminded by the second post though, that when something is said criticizing others in general, IF you believe that it was pointed at you, then perhaps change the behavior. IF you think it was someone else and you laugh, then it was probably addressed at you, IF you know it couldn't be about you, then leave well enough alone.

Having said THAT, I will leave well enough alone.

• Vaughan_Rarius and SusanLouisa like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Troll, unpleasant, members, argument, new topics, discussion, repeat, Forum, menace, party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users