3DXChat Community

Le coin des francophones

Riheb

That's not a wrong idea to create a topic for each major tongue of the game, to help people who are not able to understand english

If it's only one topic, what's the problem about ?

Everybody don't talk and understand english as well

and again, friendly, i can also learn a bit of french ^^

Hmmm ... ok , what i have to say is : I'm french but i agree with Jola and all the ones that speak in english . Call me traitor or slave as you did in game if you want , but when i accepted the therms of the game , i accepted the fact that i MUST speak english in the forum AND in général chat in game . 

You say that you dont accept them because Bran made them , but i dont think she made them alone ( dont even know if she made them ) . My opinion is that devs made the rules and Bran wrote them .

To finish , as someone wrote in this tread , if you dont agree the rules , you can still leave .

But, i speak englsih in the forum and in general chat, why do you think i don't ?

It's just a topic, not the forum in general, it's just bothering people who are not able to traduce it, but they are not obliged to come and read it, i don't know why there is a controversy

they are not obliged to come and read it, i don't know why there is a controversy

It is true that they are not obliged. But they are "entitled" to know what is being said.

That is why I suggest that those who want to post in a language other than English should be allowed to do so. But they should also provide Google Translate version in English as a courtesy to those who would like to know what is being discussed.

Okay lets take a look here....

This is taken from the rules of the game....

2dayww9.png

As stated there if you cant follow these, you should not pay in the first place. now to the rule saying you cant do what you are doing.

11j6qug.png

As you can see there, its clearly stated that you cant use any other language than english in a PUBLIC chat, this forum goes as public and is a service of 3dx. you can pm all you want, but in public its not allowed.

That should clear it up for you, rules are rules, and you accepted them by paying for the game, end of story.

Really funny the controversy of only one topic

Because you can not understand, it's bad ?

I'd like to see the developers making this in game in Russian only, i think you will not say the same things...

But ok, delete it, i can't win, i know it, no problem, i'm a good player

Have a good night or day all, amusez vous bien.

Shanti, you are very nice but if I want or if you want to help new, a blog has nothing to do, if I do here is to help people who have paid the game .. 

what do you want a game with English only? Excuse me because in the game I meet people of all nationalities

laisse tomber Riheb, un seul topic dans une autre langue et c'est la fin du monde, meme si le but est d'aider les nouveau français...

ask to developers to delete it if it makes you happy, we are above all this

To make things clear. This rule not only counts for French. They count for all players of the game no matter which nationality they have. If you take the rules as an "attack" or a point to discriminate French then I must say this is stupid behavior. :(

Just imagine if everyone would post on the forum in their mother language. Just one big mess and no one would follow the forum any longer.

Development was able to set the general language to any they likes (French, Russian, German, Mandarin ...) But well ask yourself ... who would play this game if it's designed for a language which you can't speak or understand.

It's just on you to decide if you stay or leave. When you say you don't speak English you don't have to use the forum. In the game you can speak in every language you like as long you keep it in pm or at your apartment. No one will say a word.

At the moment you're causing lots of drama and you fight against rules which are kind of "law" in here. Ask yourself if you would do this in RL as well. (I don't think so)

Doesent matter if there was 10 of these topics, its still the same, you are breaking rules by doing this, you want to change the rule is what im getting from you, and that is done by taking this to the devs as i said before... you can mail them, or you can pm Gizmo here on the forum.