• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 gbee

gbee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

Well, I asked 8 times for help with this and never even received a reply that they even read one of my requests. I guess the Devs feel that I get my money's worth for being allowed to play their game. But I can't pay for a game where they don't care if you have a technical problem as long as you keep sending money. Well, they don't get my $20 a month anymore. I just cancelled my subscription.

Thanks for nothing Devs.... Thanks to all my friends here that stuck by my side. Have fun, just don't expect any help when it happens to you next.

#102 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,911 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:16 AM

You should write to the support...

#103 Nickoletta

Nickoletta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Locationメメmostly in frescoメメ

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:39 PM

I think the game is going to die. Good graphics. A subscription but no performance. It is a pity. My Avi can only be in Fresco. Can not move me in the 3 DX world. Please make a server down or patch so this bug disappears. I do not recommend to make new subscriptions if the performance does not fit. Pity about the game! I am very angry about this bug. Even more annoying that no one undertakes against it.

#104 Alliehotass

Alliehotass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

I think the game is going to die. Good graphics. A subscription but no performance. It is a pity. My Avi can only be in Fresco. Can not move me in the 3 DX world. Please make a server down or patch so this bug disappears. I do not recommend to make new subscriptions if the performance does not fit. Pity about the game! I am very angry about this bug. Even more annoying that no one undertakes against it.

Yes, BUG fixes, but it seems the focus is on VR support, so we can see these bugs in 3D woooooooohoooooooooo!!

Sorry gbee you didn't get the help you needed. This Ghost BUG should be a priority or the very least a quick message from the Devs saying that they know about it, it would take like one minute, as in 60 seconds to post a quick notification, who doesn't have 60 seconds. But then again admitting they know about it requires them to fix it, if they can.

Allie awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Swoosh!

• Nickoletta likes this

#105 gbee

gbee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

Allie, they finally did contact me but they just said: "Thank you for the information. We are trying to fix this bug."

I have let my subscription lapse because I can only use the chat part of the game unless I want to show everybody my private business. Can't see paying full price for half a game. If they ever get this fixed I would probably play again but if I just wanted a chat, I can do that for free on Facebook.

I am definitely not holding my breath on seeing a fix any time soon because like you said, they have evidently given up on the rest of the game trying to get VR customers. Just wonder if they think they can hold onto the VR customers when they can't deliver a bug free game in the first place...

• LexiKitty likes this

#106 Oliver Cream

Oliver Cream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

Well i get in line - Same problem here - My (naked) evil twin ghost misbehaved @Sin while i was in a different room...2 times today  :unsure:

#107 Paraplouise

Paraplouise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationusa - the eastern bits

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:47 PM

Well, we know this bug is back again with a vengeance.  Any patches forthcoming to re-re-re fix it?

• Xandisweet likes this

#108 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:13 AM

YES, AND TO RE-RE-RE SUBSCRIBE AGAIN WITH OTHER BUGS?

#109 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:08 AM

Well, we know this bug is back again with a vengeance.  Any patches forthcoming to re-re-re fix it?

What it really takes is proper server maintenance, and since this thread goes all the way back to 2015, it is pretty obvious that SexDevilGames has no intention of ever doing what is really necessary not just to fix it but to prevent it from happening again. I suggest we all stop playing 3DXChat in protest. 

#110 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:23 AM

Allie, they finally did contact me but they just said: "Thank you for the information. We are trying to fix this bug."

I have let my subscription lapse because I can only use the chat part of the game unless I want to show everybody my private business. Can't see paying full price for half a game. If they ever get this fixed I would probably play again but if I just wanted a chat, I can do that for free on Facebook.

I am definitely not holding my breath on seeing a fix any time soon because like you said, they have evidently given up on the rest of the game trying to get VR customers. Just wonder if they think they can hold onto the VR customers when they can't deliver a bug free game in the first place...

They are certainly not trying to fix this. I had this bug affect me for months and this was about 2 years ago.

#111 Paraplouise

Paraplouise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:34 AM

Is it really just a server restart that would un-glitch all the avatars stuck underneath Sin?   Is that an easy thing that could just be done weekly or something?

#112 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:42 AM

When I reported it.. the answer I received was: "It should be fixed when 2.0 comes out"

I'm not exaggerating... that's exactly what I was told. :P

If the issue had something to do with payments not being processed... you'd see that problem fixed VERY quickly.

#113 Cyra

Cyra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:07 PM

This bug and that i bet, is as old as the game itself.
I doubt the devs have enough braincells to fix it or maybe its a code from an old employe? and they have no idea what the are doing since that dude is gone? :P
Thats my impression by now...
  • ExHaran and RobT like this

#114 Takisa

Takisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationRussian

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:38 AM

i many time see Atagaris on yacht also suffers from this error)

#115 BigBoyJay

BigBoyJay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:33 AM

Almost 3 years since I (yes I used to be "klaudio") shared that pic with JJ and she posted this. I am still seeing the same shit today. Not to mention multiple random messages from people who can see me in the middle of the ocean. Here we are in 2018 hoping for a fucking Pose Editor and Boot Feature and this shit still has not been sorted!

We, as paying customers, should have a right to know WTF is going on the development side of things... at least once or twice a month. Some kind of progress report. Not short little answers that just keep us guessing. I'm sick of reading through comment after comment and people bitching at each other when we are really just here hoping to find an answer from you. People are bored.

Its Friday.. Rant over! I'm grabbing a beer

Attached File  Screenshot_1.png   655.34KB   2 downloads

• Lillianme and CrazzyLuv like this

#116 Paraplouise

Paraplouise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 02:55 AM

I'm excited to see if the server crash has reset my avatar. I hear the crowd underneath Sin has shrunk. Maybe we need more regular crashes...

UPDATE: yes it did!

*facepalm* come on guys, just restart the server once in a while!
  • Sage Stoner, Deeborah and BigBoyJay like this

#117 Deeborah

Deeborah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

So now as we are a very united community, we have to find a way to crash the server at a schedule time that will be fine to everybody without creating any issue to anybody ...

....... Any thougths ?     :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :blink:  :blink:

• Sage Stoner, Paraplouise and BigBoyJay like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users