3DXChat Community

Massive loading times, is it just me?

Tauri

Do you have very long load times on rooms these days?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Does it take longer than normal to load all the players in a room for you?

• Yes it takes a long time in general.
    • Yes but it takes longer in public locations compared to user rooms.
    • No im not having these issues.

Okay so, for the past few days ive noticed the loading times on rooms being really slow, seemingly much slower on the main locations compared to the private rooms for whatever reason.

From what ive gathered this isnt just me, ive heard a few others have the same complaints and it all seems to have started around the time of the last update where the devs supposedly "improved" that avatar loading process.

My question to you all is if you experince the same?

And to the devs, i hope it gets fixed soon if this is a problem for everyone. Because right now its close to making me not wanting to bother with even going anywhere since i need to spend 10+ mins to see every loading in.

Just as a note, im talking player models loading into the rooms, not the loading screen itself. Also i dont know if this is related but ive seen a lot of bugged poses from this as well, lots of floating heads and the likes.

Bad lately but really bad today. Going to NC, a friend and I each arrived, there was no one there and we couldn't see each other. We waited, chatting away on skype and nothing happened for a few minutes so we reloaded NC. This time, the same thing happened but after about a minute, suddenly it burst to life and we could see NC content and each other.

Bad lately but really bad today. Going to NC, a friend and I each arrived, there was no one there and we couldn't see each other. We waited, chatting away on skype and nothing happened for a few minutes so we reloaded NC. This time, the same thing happened but after about a minute, suddenly it burst to life and we could see NC content and each other.

Yeah same thing here, NC seems to be the worst right now, ive had up to around 13 mins pass before everyone was loaded in for me.

Guest beccie

Well now I'm really cheesed off, my friend vanishes and i have to relog, she's there but cant hear me or get invites... And now I'm booted out and unable to relog.

Why do these things happen at weekends when noone is about to fix them?!?

Grrr.

I am getting it pretty damn bad tonight. Game breaking past few night in East coast NA for me. horribly long for players to load in populated spots. Some times friend list is blank. Sometimes room list is blank. Sometimes I click profiles and nothing happens. Friends lagging out and DC'ing.  Other times it seems like no one is talking then bang, get 12 messages at same time come flying in. :(

It is not very fun in nc

Games pretty much borked in nc for me. Don't know if i'm sitting on someone. Dancing on someone or even if friend gets my message ! :(

according th patch as downloaded today killing everything.
Including the connection to the server... yesterday played the game... now a nice logon screen with the announcement that my firewall or AV is blocking it.

Here nothing changed.

Even reinstalled the game (with the removal of the reg.keys)

sigh:(