Urban Dictionary - For fun :)

Macca

The box a dick comes in

1. Nice name for a cat 
2. Slang for women's genitals 
3. Cowardly
1. I just bought a pussy from the pet store 
2. I stroked her pussy 
3. He didn't jump, he wass too much of a pussy!

1. Obvious to anyone over 1 year old 
because they want to pet it 

2. Obvious to anyone over 8 years old 
because they want to make fun of them 

3. Obvious to anyone over 12 years old because they want to make fun of it, but also stare at it, pet it, put stuff in it etc.
1. 5 year old: I want my own pussy cat 

2. 10 year old: Stop being a pussy 

3. 18 year old: Wear this shirt to the club, you`ll get finer pussy than you thought exists 

"Anotha way to call a cat a kitty"

The prime motivating factor in any (straight) males life. Like oxygen, it's only important if you're not getting any. Lack thereof causing depression, anxiety, willingness to do any stupid stunt to get some, and a train of thought that focuses on little but the question of why you're the only one on the planet not getting any.
"Alright we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, 
hot pussy, red pussy...try a big pussy for a penny...if you can find 
cheaper pussy anywhere...FFUUUCCCKKKK IIIIITTTTTT!"--Cheech Marin

1. Another name for a cat. 
2. Slang for a vagina.
1. The pussy is furry. 
2. The pussy is furry.

biscuit game

This game involves a group of boys surrounding a biscuit. The last boy who ejaculates over the biscuit must eat the whole biscuit cum and all.

Timmy lost the biscuit game last nite! that is why he looks a bit pale today

Thats almost as disgusting as the cup story

Thats almost as disgusting as the cup story

one cup

Euphamism/idiom used in describing someone so hot you would eat their poo in reference to the infamous "two girls one cup" video that made more people puke than Rosie O'Donnell in a lingerie... an impressive feat.

Blanka: That stripper was ridiculously hot. If she didn't have like 23 STD's I'd one cup her.

Guile: Shit that just adds to the flavor man, I'd totally 1 cup her. Sonic Boom!

Okayyyyyyy... I'm a bit unsettled by the following....

These I love....

Amazing person who everyone likes and is beautiful and perfect to the point where it is annoying

Jim: look at that shanti shes so hot.
Bob: ya shes a total shanti

A girl that can make just about anyone laugh. Her smile always puts you in a happy mood. She has a great sense of humor, and anyone she meets instantly likes her. She's one of the most awesome people you would ever meet. She's really creative, can do practically anything, and will never bore you. Don't mess with her though, because she will kick your butt if you do. On the contrary, she is the sweetest, kindest, most nicest girl, and loves making others happy.

Person: Who's that?
Other person: Oh, that's Shanti. Go say hi! I think you'll like her.

Girl: Here, homeless man. Have this extra dollar.
Homeless man: Oh, thank you! You're such a Shanti!

giphy.gif

But then it gets... erm... see for yourself...

An unfaithful, selfish bitch. She is a fake and will betray you. She is sassy to the point where you just want to shoot her. She will obsess over any boy she happens to like. She thinks she is beautiful and will make fun of people who she thinks aren't. She makes you feel like shit even when you think she's your friend.

Girl:Oh my god! That girl thinks she's all that.

Other girl: What a shanti!

An emotionless bitch that fucks with a guy's emotions and messes with his head. She leads him to believe that there might be a relationship between them, when he really never had a chance. She's usually the only girl hanging out with a group of guys.

damn, she is such a shanti

crying-waterfalls.gif
(omg this gif bahahahaha)

whoritude

The state of mind of being a whore; the attitude associated with being a slut. This encompasses many types of sluttiness, including whoring oneself out for networking or professional purposes.
Person 1: What do I do? I hate this networking crap. 
Person 2: Get your whoritude on.

Person 1: My roommate comes in every night at 2:30 AM making out with a random douchebag and wakes me up. Why is she so fucking inconsiderate? 
Person 2: It's her whoritude.

Salty Nipples

A nipple that is salty and or overly hairy. 

This saltyness maybe caused by excessive sweating, faggishness or due to non showering.

Is nomally found on fags like Kyle Gaas, Arron Carter, Robert Pattenson, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and the EXTEREME SUPER FAG Justen Beiber.

Dude #1: "I did this hot chick lastnight but she had Salty nipples it was like licking my own balls" 
Dude #2 "That wasn't a chick that was Justen Beiber, and why would you know how saly your own balls are?" 
Dude #1"We will never speak of this moment AGAIN"

LMAO

Did this for my mate Klaudio.. you old dog you ;P Not sure on its accuracy tho!

Klaudio

A man who is sexually wanted and is in fact a sex machine, has intense looks, and the best humor of all.

"Wow Joanna, look at that guy."

"Yea I know! He's such a Klaudio"

Macca, do not doubt its accuracy my friend.

Even as a BBC (Bearded Bunny Crew) member I am still irresistable B)

Ummm... speaking of bunnies, the definition reminds me of our first few weeks here lol (minus the endowment ofc)

Bunny

an often young, but not exclusively, male who's so inexperienced or so underendowed that his thrusting pace during sexual intercourse mimics that of a rabbit's during intercourse
that guy i met off okcupid was a total bunny, he was fucking so fast i thought he was trying to start a fire

ermmm sorry if this offends.. but lol..

Twastical

the act of getting a fucked up sex change that goes completely wrong, and you end up with a twat and a testicular gland so you now have a vagina and a cumming magazine but no glue gun.

That islamic guy has a twastical hanging from his pants of and you can just see the camel toe has a testicle shape to it while he sings Numa Numa song

ok.. this is for Stewie.. not see him in ages but hope he see's this.. haha..

stewie

noun.

A semi-erect penis.

verb.

To have sex with someone with a semi and leave halfway through.

How did it go with Joe last night?

Fucking terrible. The bastard stewied me.

• 2 weeks later...

cyber sex

Sex over the internet.

Cyber sex:

Wellhung: Hello, Sweetheart. What do you look like?

Sweetheart: I am wearing a red silk blouse, a miniskirt and high heels. I work out every day, I'm toned and perfect. My measurements are 36-24-36. What do you look like?

Wellhung: I'm 6'3" and about 250 pounds.I wear glasses and I have on a pair of blue sweat pants I just bought from Walmart.I'm also wearing a T-shirt with a few spots of barbecue sauce on it from dinner...it smells funny.

Sweetheart: I want you.Would you like to screw me?

Wellhung: OK.

Sweetheart: We're in my bedroom.There's soft music playing on the stereo and candles on my dresser and night table.I'm looking up into your eyes, smiling. My hand works its way down to your crotch and begins to fondle your huge, swelling bulge.

Wellhung: I'm gulping, I'm beginning to sweat.

Sweetheart: I'm pulling up your shirt and kissing your chest.

Wellhung: Now I'm unbuttoning your blouse.My hands are trembling.

Sweetheart: I'm moaning softly.

Wellhung: I'm taking hold of your blouse and sliding it off slowly.

Sweetheart: I'm throwing my head back in pleasure.The cool silk slides off my warm skin.I'm rubbing your bulge faster, pulling and rubbing.

Wellhung: My hand suddenly jerks spastically and accidentally rips a hole in your blouse.I'm sorry.

Sweetheart: That's OK, it wasn't really too expensive.

Wellhung: I'll pay for it.

Sweetheart: Don't worry about it.I'm wearing a lacy black bra.My soft breasts are rising and falling, as I breath harder and harder.

Wellhung: I'm fumbling with the clasp on your bra.I think it's stuck. Do you have any scissors?

Sweetheart: I take your hand and kiss it softly.I'm reaching back undoing the clasp. The bra slides off my body. The air caresses my breasts. My nipples are erect for you.

Wellhung: How did you do that? I'm picking up the bra and inspecting the clasp.

Sweetheart: I'm arching my back. Oh baby. I just want to feel your tongue all over me.

Wellhung: I'm dropping the bra. Now I'm licking your, you know, breasts. They're neat!

Sweetheart: I'm running my fingers through your hair. Now I'm nibbling your ear.

Wellhung: I suddenly sneeze. Your breasts are covered with spit and phlegm.

Sweetheart: What?

Wellhung: I'm so sorry. Really.

Sweetheart: I'm wiping your phlegm off my breasts with the remains of my blouse.

Wellhung: I'm taking the sopping wet blouse from you. I drop it with a plop.

Sweetheart: OK. I'm pulling your sweat pants down and rubbing your hard tool.

Wellhung: I'm screaming like a woman. Your hands are cold! Yeeee!

Sweetheart: I'm pulling up my miniskirt. Take off my panties.

Wellhung: I'm pulling off your panties. My tongue is going all over, in and out nibbling on you...umm... wait a minute.

Sweetheart: What's the matter?

Wellhung: I've got a pubic hair caught in my throat. I'm choking.

Sweetheart: Are you OK?

Wellhung: I'm having a coughing fit. I'm turning all red.

Sweetheart: Can I help?

Wellhung: I'm running to the kitchen, choking wildly. I'm fumbling through the cabinets, looking for a cup. Where do you keep your cups?

Sweetheart: In the cabinet to the right of the sink.

Wellhung: I'm drinking a cup of water. There, that's better.

Sweetheart: Come back to me, lover.

Wellhung: I'm washing the cup now.

Sweetheart: I'm on the bed arching for you.

Wellhung: I'm drying the cup. Now I'm putting it back in the cabinet. And now I'm walking back to the bedroom. Wait, it's dark, I'm lost. Where's the bedroom?

Sweetheart: Last door on the left at the end of the hall.

Wellhung: I found it.

Sweetheart: I'm tuggin' off your pants. I'm moaning. I want you so badly.

Wellhung: Me too.

Sweetheart: Your pants are off. I kiss you passionately - our naked bodies pressing each other.

Wellhung: Your face is pushing my glasses into my face. It hurts.

Sweetheart: Why don't you take off your glasses?

Wellhung: OK, but I can't see very well without them. I place the glasses on the night table.

Sweetheart: I'm bending over the bed. Give it to me, baby!

Wellhung: I have to pee. I'm fumbling my way blindly across the room and toward the bathroom.

Sweetheart: Hurry back, lover.

Wellhung: I find the bathroom and it's dark. I'm feeling around for the toilet. I lift the lid.

Sweetheart: I'm waiting eagerly for your return.

Wellhung: I'm done going. I'm feeling around for the flush handle, but I can't find it. Uh-oh!

Sweetheart: What's the matter now?

Wellhung: I've realized that I've peed into your laundry hamper. Sorry again. I'm walking back to the bedroom now, blindly feeling my way.

Sweetheart: Mmm, yes. Come on.

Wellhung: OK, now I'm going to put my...you know ...thing...in your...you know...woman's thing.

Sweetheart: Yes! Do it, baby! Do it!

Wellhung: I'm touching your smooth butt. It feels so nice. I kiss your neck. Umm, I'm having a little trouble here.

Sweetheart: I'm moving my ass back and forth, moaning. I can't stand it another second! Slide in! Screw me now!

Wellhung: I'm flaccid.

Sweetheart: What?

Wellhung: I'm limp. I can't sustain an erection.

Sweetheart: I'm standing up and turning around; an incredulous look on my face.

Wellhung: I'm shrugging with a sad look on my face, my weiner all floppy. I'm going to get my glasses and see what's wrong.

Sweetheart: No, never mind. I'm getting dressed. I'm putting on my underwear. Now I'm putting on my wet nasty blouse.

Wellhung: No wait! Now I'm squinting, trying to find the night table. I'm feeling along the dresser, knocking over cans of hair spray,picture frames and your candles.

Sweetheart: I'm buttoning my blouse. Now I'm putting on my shoes.

Wellhung: I've found my glasses. I'm putting them on. My God! One of our candles fell on the curtain. The curtain is on fire! I'm pointing at it, a shocked look on my face.

Sweetheart: Go to hell. I'm logging off, you loser!

Wellhung: Now the carpet is on fire! Oh noooo!

Sweetheart: (logged off)

Adaras are very kind people. They enjoy having fun and laughing along with life. The like to "go with the flow". Adaras are beautiful nice and wonderful. They can go along with anybody and have fun with them. They are also very unique and rare to find, so if you meet one try not to let go of them. Adaras are usually short but not that short, but thats what makes them Adaras.
Man that Adara is smoking hot!
Fun girl Adara means beautiful, they are usually short but unique, they are also sweet and can make anyone smile.They also are great in relationships and friendships so if you find an Adara keep her with you always.
Guy: I love Adara she's the most sweetest girl I ever met! 
Girl: Is that why your smiling all the time? 
Guy: Yep

A character from the fantasy Belgariad series by David & Leigh Eddings. A tall, beautiful woman with long straight black hair and pale skin. Had a flower created for her by her sorcerer/king cousin and then named after her by his Dryad wife. Flower later used to cure a slightly evil emperor of an incurable poison. Marries a Horse Lord/Sha'dar (horse whisperer) named Hettar.
"I wish i looked like Adara in the Belgariad. She's so beautiful and elegant"

• 3 months later...

nuthugger

1. noun. A nomadic miserable cunt, who becomes so obsessed with a guy, that she will do basically anything to maintain his attention; whether it be sex, incessant annoyance, or other favors; the term is connotatively derived from the fact that the broad in question is virtually clinging onto his testicles with strength considerably more powerful than a GI Joe Kung-Fu grip.

2. noun. A bitch that is a freeloading, mooching cunt.
1. That nuthugger won't leave me alone. All I wanted was for her to blow me, and now she won't stop calling me. It's getting weird, but at least she buys me food when I want it--usually after she blows me.

2. I was trying to make a drunken feast in the kitchen, and this nuthugger wouldn't stop trying to mooch my shit. If she was that hungry, she should have blown me.

There's nuthuggery afoot here...

The state of having multiple sexually or romantically committed relationships at the same time, with the consent of all partners involved.
“Polyamorous communities emphasize love and honesty in their multi-partner relationships.”
“My polyamorous friend got me in a mess of trouble again” - Breaking Benjamin “Polyamorous”

Guest ToxicallySweet

Goober

basically a goober is just a kindhearted, rather oblivious goofball. it's term of endearment really. it comes from the ancient scottish verb "to goub", which has to do with doing a dance and smiling sheepishly while doing so, exposing the goubs in one's teeth.
"That John is such a goober," said Jane as John vector-danced* his Junior Prom away.

*footnote: the vector dance involves angling one's arms to form angles and vectors and pumping them back and forth to music. basically, it's geeky as hell. but completely sexy.

Ronald McDonald

The main mascot of McDonald's Family Restaurants worldwide, Ronald is a mutant pedophile clown and an overall genetic fuck-up with his red puffy hair and his hideous facial features resembling a grown-up harlequin fetus. Was last seen singing with two naked children having their bath, who sang in turn "We Do Ron-Ron-Ron, We Do Ron-Ron".

This was part of an actual McDonald's commercial in Australia, no joke.

Rumored to be a close relative of Pennywise the Clown.
Kid: Moooooom! Ronald McDonald tickled my pee pee again.

A person who pulls fast ones, slick
That guy pulled a Dande

No one can mess with this kickass last name. Whoever has this last name is automatically the coolest kid in the world. U can pronounce it many different ways but it is still cool. so hahaahahahahhaha. The boys with tend to very hot and have the best bodies in the world.
Person 1: Hey who is that cool kid over there?

Person 2: Oh, if hes that cool, and sexy, and hot, then his last name must be dande

Person 1: that is soooo true

skar

Street version of Namaskar - a spiritual greeting to confirm each others' divine nature. An acknowledgment between one's brothers and sisters of the world.

"Skar bro! Haven't seen ya for time!"

"See ya later, Mahabhaktijii!

Skar!".

O.O

Guest ToxicallySweet

Toxic

Used to describe a person who is tainted by a subconscious malevolence or psychosis that affects the lifes of those who come into contact with them.
"Toxic-Mum"
A mother that brings nothing but grief to the mental health of her children.

Donkey Punch:

The Donkey Punch is when you are engaged in anal sex and when you are about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better (for you of course).

Sayako:
Sayako is the term normally applied to someone who inspires awe or admiration or wonder.

Sayako also denotes someone as having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex; very attractive or appealing.

"That girl over there looks like such a Sayako. The moves she's busting out have Sayako written all over them."