3DXChat Community

Thoughts from my Crazy Mind - My Diary

RedJewel

I have been ask may of times why and I here, in 3dxChat, I have so may reason, I first heard of this place from a friend while working a a Vol in another Chat, so I came to check it out, and I found the most Amazing place and the love of my 3d Life the BEACH , Me and the Beach can sit for hours not talking, the Beauty of it is beyond anything I can imagine I can speak to myself, yea I said it speak to myself and calm down here about loves lost, friends lost, and smiling found, I have had some really happy new times here , some I will never forget,I came here to see and find what it was about and I have not one complaint cause I knew what was when I came , it is a place most of us need to keep going be it we want to be sexy, or have sex, role play,  find love, or just hang out and chat, it's a place of no blame for me things happen, and we get over then or we get out, it's something I have always told myself, there is something about me , I have my secrets and so does many, I don't need to be made to feel bad cause I have them, I come here to get away from all that, and have fun within my limits, I am a Bipolar Woman, and this needs to be Voiced, here some days I will want to talk a lot, other days I won't want to say a word, I hope it is ok that I write this here and does not upset anyone, this is my Truth, there you have it I LOVE 3DXCHAT , and am here to stay. Rest in Peace Robin Williams

I love the beach too, and yes...Also in love with 3dx. Most of my time here has been pleasant, although it is very different from what I expected. Made some mistakes when I started, learned from them and moved forward. It's much more a community then a game in my opinion. Anyway Red. .I wish much more pleasant times on the beach and in 3dx and maybe or paths will cross from time to time.

Thank you RobberM sorry to so long to answer , and I hope can chat one day also I like having friends it's one of the reasons I am here,

Ok Everyone this week My Laptop died with all my Raw stories I was not thinking this would happen I lost all my work I have gotten my Laptop fixed but will have to redo all my stories please give me some time to do so Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...

This has turned out to be the most amazing week of my life, I have an awesome Brother that has my back , and well alway keep it 100 with me good or bad thanks slapass love you Bro, I have some really great friends also, that I can go to and talk about anything they show me how to do thing here can be silly , I can be me and not worry, Thank Guys you know who you are, love you, (Smiling) and this week I met the most Amazing guy ( My Prince ) SlimShady he came into me life like a slow breeze , and everything moved fast from then on , it's not his words that make him amazing it's his actions, his truths, his love of his friends and he truly care for them, he calls me his princess and I feel like the Jewel I'm named for, thats what this place is all about , good friend , being and little or a lot crazy, and Love, in one form or another, all I have to say is keep it 100 and life will be aces fe43037c-5f26-4e0e-937d-862466f6d0c3_zps

• 2 weeks later...

I walk into the club it is croweded , but all I see is him, he is stanging, tall and strong oh so handsome, she can feel his wants, he wants to see her dance, so she starts off nice and slow swaying her hips, she licks her lips smiling , as her caresses her tight ass, he kisses her neck she can feel his hot breathe on her neck , her legs grow weak and her body quivers, she can feel herself getting wet and fast, her nipples getting hard , she leans back on him feeling his hardness, leting out a soft moan, she knows where this is going, he whispers in her ear, your place or mine, We leave , when we get to his place, we kiss like hungry animals out of control, and not caring, we hurry to undress, looking , and (smiling) mmm feeling each others bodies, he whispers in my ears your mine , I say mmm yes , he lays me back and kiss me , lips, neck, shoulders, down sending shocks though me, nipples, my eyes water, I look up at him and stare right into his eyes, who is this man, I think, damn, do I care, (No) not at this moment No, smiling he continues kissing my hungry body, sucking my nipples, I feel goose bumps rise up, grabing his ears I pull him in for a long intense kiss, he moves back to what he was doing kissing down to my stomach, my navel, closing my eyes, I can feel his breathe on my clit he has not touched me yet but I can feel him, I rise my body wanting it , willing it, god come on, he licks and lighting shoots though me, I shot oh god, shaking I wrap my legs around his head, mmm scareming damn your good. he smiles and says it gets better , way better, mind mind wonders, and thinks, better then this well Damn shaking head from side to side,he sticks one finger in and shakes it I jerk hard feeling it all through me my god , he add another licking faster, By this time I am moaning so loud it can be a song , he rises me up take me to the walk slams me hard up against it , and enters me fast , kissing me at same time, I maon on his lips , trying to gain control of this I can't and I don't know it I really want to, mind saying ooh yea fuck me ,he smiles and says good that what I want to hear, what do you want ? he ask, I say , waht? he grabs my hair, Tell me what you want, right now here, I want you , you want me to what, fuck me, when? Now , right now, good now that what I like to hear,buy now I have tears in my ears , he tells me dry that up, he has no time for children, Yes, Sir I say, he bite my ear and says I know you are near cumming, and I don't want you too not yet, I want you to hold it until I say cum I shake my head Yes, wanting to cum so bad, I hold it making me shake like crazy, making my heart want to expode, he pulls out I cry please, don't stop, he smiles, grabs arms pulls them over my head and says who said I was done, my eyes wide, shaking head No one, he kiss me gain, reenters me my body melts, I am so ready so ready to cum, He whispers, what do you want? I say to cum, he moves fast, then beg, asking me can you, Yes, Sir may I please cum , Sir

sucking my nipple he moves faster, me matching him we both break into Convolution and Crumble to floor, kissing

• 4 weeks later...

He Loves me

He said he loves me I believe him, he is my heart, I want him I want forever with him, God help me to be strong to not give up something that feels so good, I get so sick inside when he leaves me it's the hardest thing to do everyday I wake up and I look for his skype or kik, the happiest moment of my start of day is that Message , he is my light he shines so bright, I am scared to live without him but how can I tell him ? I know I have said love others , but damn the pain I feel in my Heart when he leaves is I don't have words, he just left me and my neck is tight, my heart hurts, and my eyes sting , I am scared I will never be a Woman he could truly love, cause of how I look real, I dream of him always, I see him smile and I'm not sleep, my love is strong, my love is real, I want to be this man's Wife yes I do always and forever, I feel his arms now mmm his breath on my ear, close my eyes letting go releasing myself , giving all to you, he is my all and God please let me stop messing it up, let me show what I want and need , let us both say what want and need and God Please ( Guide my feet while we run this Race) cause I don't want to run this race in vain

• 3 months later...

(Given to me bye a really good friend cause she loves me and want me to have this with me always this was only place could put it )

I was raised that you need to think of yourself because your parents are not going to be around forever. Which is true, no one knows how one truly feels but you. It is nice to have someone in your life, a friend, a lover or family member. Someone you can lean on tell your troubles to. Someone who will accept you for who you are. I said all that to say some men like to think they are benefits to us women. A lot of men act like they are doing a woman a favor by asking for her hand in marriage, but let's think about this a minute. She changes her name, changes her home, leaves her family, moves in with you, builds a home with you, gets pregnant for you, bears children for you. Pregnancy destroys her body, she gets fat, almost gives up in the labor room due to the unexplainable pain. Even the kids she delivers bear your name. Until the day she dies, EVERYTHING she does benefits YOU, so, Who is really doing Who a favor??? I am not saying that to start an argument with anyone. I am, however, here to say, when you say you love someone and they return that love, there should never be a score board involved in a relationship. A relationship is 50/50, what you put in a relationship is what you get in return. If you show the person you are with unconditional love you should get that in return. A relationship is constantly growing, and accepting each other for who you are means that you are accepting them and this relationship as a work in progress. Everyone has flaws, everyone has room to grow. By loving someone unconditionally you are accepting the fact that he/she will be growing as well as you. If you choose to listen as you read this you will see that what I am saying is true but it is truly my opinion. Never compare your relationship with anyone elses. A relationship is a 2 person unwritten bond. A bond they have worked at to make it what it is. Your relationship is unique and the 2 of yours. God made Men and Women unique to themselves there are no 2 people ever alike. The same goes for a relationship there is never any 2 relationships alike. Similar maybe, but never alike. I said all of that to say, you and your lover are the ones that make your unwritten bond and make it unique. Be proud of who you are as a person and be proud of the person you love. Make the most of life, be happy enjoy each other because God is the only one who knows how long we have on this earth and if you cannot love and enjoy yourself and the one you are with, You my dear friend are missing the true blessing that God placed you on this earth for in the first place. To dwell in heartache is to live in despair and is never a happy ending. So take note, Sassy is going to live her happily ever after like the fairy tale was placed at this princess' feet. Much love and happiness to all for those that choose to live your happily ever after!!

• 9 months later...

Dear Diary, on December,8th 2015 I went to look for an old friend, Jowie , I looked everywhere but could not find him, sad I stayed in new club and danced alone, out of nowhere I get this pm Hello Jewel , so I say Hello Jowey , seems my friend had found me, things happen in Mysterious ways, and this day they sure did I found the person I had been waiting 6 yrs for in an old friend, someone who would come bye sit on the beach with me and talk, we would laugh , she would come hold my hand when I cried, and tell me I was loved and that special someone was there waiting for me, my friend that she Jowie was a He and became Jowey, and I love them both, no matter what, on December 13th, 2015 he asked me to Marry him, under the stars at Love Island, it was Amazing , I said yes, We Married January,9th 2016, with all our 3D Friends and Family watching, we was both so happy, me being the happiest I have ever been with anyone, and yea that saying I have been Married many times, in my heart knew he was the one, I found myself not wanting or needing to come online unless he was on, I use to be on all day, but smiling my heart was so full and safe I didn't need to anymore, I would come see friends talk to them, but didn't feel the need to linger longer, well in saying all the in all that good it come to an end, I let Voices in and listen to things I should not have, cause of past hurts started shutting out the person I love the most and Divorced the one person I promised to stand by and love, Now I stay away as a Punishment to myself, and of Shame of what I have lost, all I can do is hope one day to get it back, but for now all I have is my faith to keep me going, not sure what else to say thanks for listening to a crazy Woman's Vent, Love you all Jewel,,,

bloggif_566df9adae162_zpsfrhlofil.gifJowey%20and%20Jewel%20wedding%20invite2_Jowey%20and%20Jewel%20always_zpsv19mst3u