3DXChat Community

Looking for Role-playing. Like at all.

Clichecaligirl

When I started this game there were so many great role-players, now half the rooms are people standing around dancing and the other half are "COLDS NO CHAT". Like what the hell.
Anyway... if you're up to organizing something interesting other than a simple one-on-one meet-n'-fuck scenario, and can role-play better than "/me I put my dick in ur butt", send me a message or add me or something.

Hey there, while I agree at large with your statement, I do manage to find decent -indecent- roleplay often enough still, but it takes me effort in making contact. Bit of a trial and error, but can be surprising what roleplay can happen after poking such -standing around- folks :) Anyway, I hope you find more roleplay soon & keep the faith in it!

Hi everyone. It depends what are you expecting about the word roleplay in the game and his levels. Roleplay can be a single game between two people, wider as part of a group chat or ultimately a whole experience with the room's audience in local chat. Of course for this last experience we don't use pm or group chat with the audience all is written in local chat. This style of RP is not made for everyone and need skills and mature players for the entertainers but it's the most rewarding and exciting.

I do some RP in local chat if the room have a nice concept with the room owner agreement or not. My last experience is the sperm clinic. If you want to share some nice RP come to visit this room one night. I don't have or work for a team i'm a freelancer and i do it if my feeling and mood is good. I don't need to know people for working with them.

Kiss to all