3DXChat Community

What is your kink or fetish?

Mirela

I was wondering if people here have any kinks / fetishes they like, whatever it is.

As for me...

- Hot wax candle / Ice

- Breast/Nipple Play

- Cunnilingus(Giving / Receiving)

- Physical restraint

- Bare handed spanking(Receiving)

- Toys (I'm in love with my butterfly vibrator ;))

- Blindfolds

- I enjoy being controlled  :wub:

Haha...omg... I'm such a weirdooo XD

I try everything at least once, more if I like it.

Sex is like food, you add the spices you like to make it taste good to your palate.

Just like with spices, to much can ruin a delicious dish, but not enough, and it will go unnoticed.

Be happy if you have found the right recipe, the one that works for you, to make your sex life always tasty and worth having.

Without that recipe, and just like with food, it would just be for survival and not for joy and pleasure.

Freezer

President and CEO

Club SWC

In our own way we all have our kinks and fetishes... and we need not be embarrassed to share them :)

You are also not a weirdo at all. You like things and you like them a certain way :) Nothing to be ashamed of.

In the spirit of sharing, here it goes...

- I have a handjob fetish, I love to be stroked *blushes*

- I love giving cunnilingus and pleasing a woman

- I love non-penetration foreplay where she lays flat on her back and let's my mouth, fingers and tongue explore her body

- I like to be a little controlling where she gives herself to me and does anything, and I sometimes like being controlled

- love using body chocolate and whipped cream... *blushes*

- I love to tie up my partner sometimes only if she is willing... plays into the being in control

- I love rough play sometimes where everything is raw and aggressive

- I love Ice/Candle wax (sometimes)

- I love gentle biting and teeth play

Ok ok I said too much already :P *runs and hides*

Trust me, you don't want know my kind of fetish :D

For one of my fetish I coming in the hell or I losing my penis :blink::lol: No worry isn't a bad thing. Is a bit painful^^

Sex toys are always welcome, is cool...

Fleshlight & VStrocker is very nice as 3DXchat Sex Toy!

Tenga Flip Hole Black is a crazy sex toy, good for eBay sex (3..2..1.. done), is for me the best artificial vagina, better as this real thing^^ :P :lol:

I love the real sex a bit harder and intensiv......

No chance with me for bedroom sex with light out and under the cloth, this is boring.

- Sex at public spaces :wub:

- bandage the eyes, the Hands, the Feet is very nice!

- A bit pain, gladly :ph34r:

- and much more^^

In our own way we all have our kinks and fetishes... and we need not be embarrassed to share them :)

You are also not a weirdo at all. You like things and you like them a certain way :) Nothing to be ashamed of.

In the spirit of sharing, here it goes...

- I have a handjob fetish, I love to be stroked *blushes*

- I love giving cunnilingus and pleasing a woman

- I love non-penetration foreplay where she lays flat on her back and let's my mouth, fingers and tongue explore her body

- I like to be a little controlling where she gives herself to me and does anything, and I sometimes like being controlled

- love using body chocolate and whipped cream... *blushes*

- I love to tie up my partner sometimes only if she is willing... plays into the being in control

- I love rough play sometimes where everything is raw and aggressive

- I love Ice/Candle wax (sometimes)

- I love gentle biting and teeth play

Ok ok I said too much already :P *runs and hides*

Damn :blink:  that was a bit much input for me, now I have already head Cinema...  :lol::huh:

Hm. Excuse me if I don't answer this question. But I will tell you why:

Isn't it part of the fun to find out yourself ... in real life and in 3dxchat?

To me that is ... so I won't spoil your fun by answering - and to not spoil my fun

I won't read your entries here ... though I usually read amything on here :)

Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know, what you're gonna get. (F. Gump).

*hugs*

Amy

Love that peeps are so open...I think...but way too personal for me to share this publicly.

I'm with Amy and Roxxy surely there's more fun in the discovery...plus I think my weird side needs to flower quietly ;)

I too thought that it would be best to not let them out, and then I edited my post because i have shared with a few of my friends, and i have a feeling speaking either candidly or openly about your kinks might allow you to find like minded people and make some amazing connections, but that was my personal reason for deciding to be a bit more open :)

I too thought that it would be best to not let them out, and then I edited my post because i have shared with a few of my friends, and i have a feeling speaking either candidly or openly about your kinks might allow you to find like minded people and make some amazing connections, but that was my personal reason for deciding to be a bit more open :)

I meant no criticism...actually admire peeps for being so brave and open. :)

That's exactly what was on my mind when I open this topic and thank you very much for sharing.  ;)

I wanna thanks everyone for reply and knowing I'm not the only one kinky here make me feel more comfortable.

Wasn't easy for me to sharing stuff like this about me ( Its first time I share my kinkines), but I role play my entire real life starting from high school when I tried to be like other girls and ending with my workplace where I pretend to be "normal" just to fit in.

Well, here I decided to "roleplay" myself, I want here to be the place, when at the end of the day to come and be myself, to talk freely about what I feel, think and have some fun.

I do not think sharing our kinks spoil the fun, is just a link for those who are in the same things.

* KISSES*  :* :* :*

Dom/Sub.. (Im most definitely dominant)

Masturbation (watching)

Pubic Hair (groomed)

Small Breasts

Just the very very tip of the iceberg.

Ive been involved in one form or another in most things out there. There are clearly things I don't like, many things I do like, and if I haven't tried, I will in most cases give it a go (aside from a few things I just want absolutely no part of) 

Guest DJ_ELECTRO

Oh i have a lot of Fetish and i Love my Litle Fetish  One can already see the picture,'m a man, but from the inside more and better woman :wub: 

I was known as Saidena, yes the time missing me very.

oh yes I have many fetishes, who wants to know more, to ask me about my blog...

and then a Bitch to ;)clr48fkd.jpg

Well you asked for it my friend.

I love the feel of a mans cock in my hand, like to stroke softly as I kiss him deeply

I like to put whipped cream, chocolate and possibly other things on his body and lick them off

I truly enjoy giving a blow job, it is a turn on for me when I feel his cock grow and throb between my lips

I don't mind being tied up if the mood is right and I am with the right guy, that is trust

I enjoy letting his lips and tongue move across my body, erotic pleasure

I like biting, nibbling and sucking

A little bit of pain can go a long way

Cunnilingus

I like a man to take control, take what he wants (within some limits), but I also like a man that is willing to let go and allow me to control for a bit

I love romance and love making, but I also enjoy aggressive raw sex when the mood is right

Use of toys is always nice for him and me

Have not done the wax yet, but so would like to sometime

Do not mind being spanked, kind of turns me on

(in the end it is all about pleasing my partner)

Ok so now I have said way to much and it is my turn to run and hide

A subject which I have lots of experience in.   /clears throat.

I am into pain and bondage.

It helps me free my mind and gain release when life has my brain stuck on overdrive.   My domme calls it "scratching the itch."   I can go for weeks without it, then suddenly my brain takes off and within days, I become desperate for a fix.

Sharing this for like minded people and can offer advise.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in-game.

• 4 weeks later...

I like trying things new. I also love having fun in public.. teasing or pleasing.

I enjoy all kinds of people.

I am very oral. I love to suck or lick.

Teasing is also especially fun.

Its fun to just enjoy a partner or two until we are all spent panting on the bed unable to move.