3DXChat Community

Gay Pride in 3DX - June 28, 2018

Faggots & Lesbos Go Wild!

June 28th is the 49th anniversary of the Stonewall Riot, the spark that touched of the modern LGBTQ movement. This thread is for announcing what your in-game establishment will do to celebrate the occasion.

It's also a time to spread a little "free love" to people of the same gender. Random hugs (same gender, of course) are the order of the day! Just whisper to your target "gay pride forever" or some similar slogan. If nothing else, it's a great way to cuddle with the sexy boy or girl you've been drooling over at Sin Club for the last ten minutes.

Even if you straight, this could be the day to add a little homo spice to your sex life. 3DXchat is the perfect place for experimentation*.

If nothing else, it's a great excuse for going out dancing in your most risque outfit.

*N.B.: I've met quite a few bisexuals in-game who confess that they're totally straight in real life. Clearly experimentation is the order of the day in 3DXchat.

Actually, for those of us who have lived in the subculture, something considered derogatory (in this case, by straights) can be acceptable within the "group." This is not unlike certain urban blacks using terms for themselves that I, a white person, would never be caught dead using!

However, in an attempt to be cute, I did probably put my toe onto the line, and apologize to Allison if it bothered her.

But all this raging about proper terminology has obscured my point, or perhaps made it for me. NOBODY is planning any gay pride activities in 3DX ?????  I know of a couple gay-oriented clubs that I expected to do something, since the 28th is a Thursday. For those who have lived through the last half century of wild changes in the status of the gay subculture, I would have expected a little more appreciation and celebration of how much things have changed.

Apology accepted.

Well, doesn't much matter to me, I don't play 3DX. My wife fulfills all my sexual fantasies. She used to play and got very tired of the bullshit. But I say go for it. and cheers to you. Here in New Zealand over the last few years we have had major strides in controversial issues. We now have legalized prostitution and laws to enforce a safe work environment for sex industry workers (including strippers and nude dancers) and they have their own union. Same sex marriage was passed into law in 2016 I believe. A vote on making marijuana legal will be this year. To bad the rest of the world is not so progressive.

Actually, for those of us who have lived in the subculture, something considered derogatory (in this case, by straights) can be acceptable within the "group." This is not unlike certain urban blacks using terms for themselves that I, a white person, would never be caught dead using!

However, in an attempt to be cute, I did probably put my toe onto the line, and apologize to Allison if it bothered her.

But all this raging about proper terminology has obscured my point, or perhaps made it for me. NOBODY is planning any gay pride activities in 3DX ?????  I know of a couple gay-oriented clubs that I expected to do something, since the 28th is a Thursday. For those who have lived through the last half century of wild changes in the status of the gay subculture, I would have expected a little more appreciation and celebration of how much things have changed.

In many ways, your initial post makes very clear that you are not part of the "subculture" nor do you understand much about it. It's never been about pushing a lifestyle onto others or throwing it into the face of others by messaging random people to promote gay pride. That's completely backwards. It's simply about wanting to be treated as equals, having the same rights as everyone else, and being proud of who you are. 

When you say: "Even if you straight, this could be the day to add a little homo spice to your sex life", it kind of shows that you are a bit misinformed. 

Of course its something to be celebrated and I commend you on your initiative and ambition, but in an attempt to celebrate the issue, you have likely offended many of the people you were trying to support. I don't mean for this to turn into a huge issue, it was more of an FYI thing, but i guess it seems no one else really seems to be bothered by it so... go nuts on the slurs  ;)

Have a great weekend. 

In many ways, your initial post makes very clear that you are not part of the "subculture" nor do you understand much about it. It's never been about pushing a lifestyle onto others or throwing it into the face of others by messaging random people to promote gay pride. That's completely backwards. It's simply about wanting to be treated as equals, having the same rights as everyone else, and being proud of who you are. 

When you say: "Even if you straight, this could be the day to add a little homo spice to your sex life", it kind of shows that you are a bit misinformed. 

You are so totally there JessicaX. In Auckland there is a yearly "pride parade" but this is just to show we are just like everyone else. JSG and I have many very good "straight" and LGBT friends, the reason we keep them is we respect each others choices. At some of the parties we (JSG and I) go to we will gladly listen to girls rave about cock as much as those into pussy. "Add a little homo spice to your life" That statement is totally derogatory and many here would be offended. JSG and I would pretty much just shrug it off as someone being ignorant of what they are speaking of.. Well, enough said about this.