3DXChat Community

Six Days in a Row. Isn't it about time something was done?

Perimede

Guest Trance

Back on topic

I’d expect to see a response like this one

“Thanks for the report!

Account is banned permanently. The information will be forwarded to law enforcement authorities for further investigation.

Such actions are completely prohibited in our game.”

Most of the things listed as contrary to ToS are also illegal in most countries in RL. Anything that trivialises or normalises these things cannot, under any circumstances, be viewed as acceptable behaviour. I know many others aren't convinced, but in my own mind I'm certain these rooms are opened by people who know full well what they are doing. MARVINXXX has been doing this for a week now, I'm not sure if he was involved previously but the other name, Riens (yes I've checked with my screen grabs), has done this before.

So it's back to asking anybody who sees one of these rooms open to report it - for those who don't know, you can create a report by starting to report one of your friends, say, and then editing the address line replacing the friend's name with the name of the room owner and pressing enter.

Also post here so as to nag the moderators in public.

If we can draw in supportive but sceptical people as well then even better. We know the moderators do act, but leaving it too long is as good as condoning what these people are doing.