3DXChat Community

Photo diary

AnyNameWillDo

I just thought of the answer to all the devs money problems.

A charge to be able to use f5, they would be rolling in money in no time.

Actually I don't use F5 in that way... I like to keep it as real as possible and I suspect girls in real life would probably object if I crawled under their dresses and took a look up. I dunno why, I just think they would...

Oh wow, a guy in 3DXChat I can be around and not have to worry about him using f5, miracles do happen.

I'm not the best with the F5, to be honest. One time I saw a guy I knew sitting with a girl at the far end of the beach and  I suspected might be cheating on his girlfriend. But because they were so far away I couldn't make out her name or click her profile to get some intel. So I F5'd all the way over to where they were sitting to read her bio and do a quick gift scan. Well, without knowing, I must have unwittingly left-clicked the sand right next to them.

After a short while, as I was having a nosy, I heard the instantly recognisable sound of footsteps. By some miracle there must have been a clear line of sight from where I had been standing to where they were sitting and eventually the person responsible for these footsteps revealed themselves. It was me, by now standing right next to them, and looking like a right lemon.

Rubbish with F5, rubbish spy... LOL

Guest Twiggy

/me thinks..

hmm, guys tell me all the time f5 is for looking up girls skirts, not for girls to use to spy on their bfs and such.

f5 is the meaning of life, the universe and everything...

so looking up girls skirts is the meaning of life, the universe and everything ?

/me thinks..

hmm, guys tell me all the time f5 is for looking up girls skirts, not for girls to use to spy on their bfs and such.

f5 is the meaning of life, the universe and everything...

so looking up girls skirts is the meaning of life, the universe and everything ?

No, not quite... persuading a girl that she doesn't mind you looking up her skirt is the meaning of life, the universe and everything :P