3DXChat Community

[solved] Why am I getting emails about PMS?

HHbabes

HAHAHAHA I thought you were getting emails about P.M.S. and I was gonna be a smartass and say maybe bc you are having it at the moment :P don't kill me just being silly.

It happens if someone from your friend list sends you an offline message on 2.0 even if you've not been there, sets off the automatic email notification.

But I have noticed a bug with it, that sometimes messages sent to you in 2.0 whilst you are online still get sent to email as an offline message and the message is resent to you when you log back in to 2.0 although you've already read it when you online before.

HAHAHAHA I thought you were getting emails about P.M.S. and I was gonna be a smartass and say maybe bc you are having it at the moment :P don't kill me just being silly.

HH is scary enough without PMS. God help us all :P

Lolololololol sexy bish

I totally came here to rant about that pesky P.M.S then read a little. I was like oh? Some new ad to sell me something that will reduce my chocolate cravings, bloating and crying for no reason? Awesome.