3DXChat Community

Missing out on gold

FairyDust

I've noticed a couple of times in the past few weeks that when I stay on too long I miss getting my gold. I've logged on before the 'allotted time' I get my gold and stay on most of the day but when I log back on the next day I am back to 100 xgolds. Really unfair seeing I've been on every day. Anyone else having this problem?

I'll explain how it works..

When you you login, your client speaks to their website (a php file) and checks whether or not you're a valid candidate to receive a reward.

If you don't log in, that function will never run and therefore you won't be rewarded. Obviously it's bad design, they could easily throw the reward check under something that runs when you enter a club / change room. I'd suggest club.start();

It's kind of irrelevant how long someone's been here, I'm telling you how it's programmed.

Anyone else having this problem?

Now you know there's not a bug, it's working as intended. The issue now is getting them to change how it works :) Which is what I suggested.

I'll explain how it works..

When you you login, your client speaks to their website (a php file) and checks whether or not you're a valid candidate to receive a reward.

If you don't log in, that function will never run and therefore you won't be rewarded. Obviously it's bad design, they could easily throw the reward check under something that runs when you enter a club / change room. I'd suggest club.start();

Yup but they are probably afraid that club.start will cause a bug that every tiime someone goes to the club they get gold. So until they work it out it is likely best to relog.  I don't know how it works. I think it is set by their clock. For example,  I logged in once at a certain time, received gold. Logged out and back in just a few hours later and received more gold which offsets the clock. So if I do not wait a certain period of time before logging in I will not get gold.