3DXChat Community

Sin Club music

Lura

It is true that it is full, but most listen to their own stuff and not the in game music. I have heard several complaints about the music since it was changed. However, this is just my opinion. Other member's mileage may vary.

as a member playing since may 2014 and prolly being the person who has spent the longest time in Sin club i have to say that i have preferred the old rock sin than this somehow pop sin, also, fresco is for electronic, love island for soft one and night club for POP already, has no sense to turn a rock bar into another disco..just to say, so, u've got the message.

would be useful to make a poll, if possible.

Pop.. in Sin Club? Please don't pop. The music is... well in most vistors taste not good. This screenshot was made at a time where Sin Club is full, no matter what, it happend before it will happen, because, as some mentioned, most of us switched to our own music and just enjoy the atomosphere of the tavern, without it's music. And yup.. the return of the old rock/hard rock would be really nice.

Most of the ppl i talk with, myself included (yes i talk with myself), listen to own music... so yea the Sin may be full of ppl but no one is actually listening the stream. I personally never liked it, not even the old one, but atleast was rock music. If i have to choose i'd like the return to the old stream.

Sin is full because of regulars who come for each other's company, the cycle of empty and full is like clockwork each day with mostly same people showing up.

I've had the radio permanently off since the stream change. While I love the odd Ramones songs thrown in, the mainstream pop and milquetoast rock is unbearable in a club like that. Save it for LI. Ash changed the station for us last time, and everybody I know was happy...

Why mess with that?

Whaaaaat!!!? Pop music now playing at sin!? OMG! NOooooo"!!!! Why you decided to killed Rock music? NO SENSE it was my spot shiiiiit! :(

Now Achilles you disappoint me badly...is that you decided to change for pop?

post-5159-0-93436000-1465266383_thumb.jpg
I need a fucking beer now
post-5159-0-41539100-1465266578_thumb.jpg

Nah...Jack Daniels is much better

shiiiiit

I'm drunk

Whaaaaat!!!? Pop music now playing at sin!? OMG! NOooooo"!!!! Why you decided to killed Rock music? NO SENSE it was my spot shiiiiit! :(

Now Achilles you disappoint me badly...is that you decided to change for pop?

I need a fucking beer now

Nah...Jack Daniels is much better

shiiiiit

I'm drunk

:huh: :huh: :huh: ...

I'm really not sure that everyone here talk about the same Sin Club like the screenshot shows :lol:

There is still Rock, HardRock and Location based Music in Sin like before...

And if everyone listen there own music they should disable her Radios or he will count as current listener. ;)

:huh: :huh: :huh: ...

I'm really not sure that everyone here talk about the same Sin Club like the screenshot shows :lol:

There is still Rock, HardRock and Location based Music in Sin like before...

And if everyone listen there own music they should disable her Radios or he will count as current listener. ;)

Seems to me your version of Rock/Hard Rock is not the same as in the view of some us.   I am one of the regulars that show up at Sin almost like clockwork every night and have noticed myself the stream has change for the worse, half of what is played now i would never consider rock and would barely put it in the pop category.  The stream at Sin used to be pretty decent but now it's simply horrible half the time.  This is just my 2 cents, which isn't worth much :P

The Members where in this Topic want to switch back to the Advertising financed Online Radio say they have disabled her Radio in Sin and didn't count as Listeners.

I want to hear first the opinion of the 63 Listeners of yesterday who had enabled Radio in Sin Club if they want back advertising financed radio :)

The Members where in this Topic want to switch back to the Advertising financed Online Radio say they have disabled her Radio in Sin and didn't count as Listeners.

I want to hear first the opinion of the 63 Listeners of yesterday who had enabled Radio in Sin Club if they want back advertising financed radio :)

i must have been one of those 63 listeners, i always have the in game radio enabled unless i'm in my private room.  I would definitely prefer to go back to the old stream from a couple months ago.

Hold on, I got the radio enabled, but I simply have the sounds off, count me in as one of those 63 listeners! And yeah, Nickleback all the time D:  besides there are other possiblities than the advertising  fincanced radio, why not try those? It's not possible those are the only 2 options we have..

Every time I go in there it's AC/DC and Nickelback, same as it's always been since I joined. Not sure what others are hearing, but any change is a change for the better, to me. : P

Nothing has changed. It's still AC/DC and Nickelback.

I usually have the radio enabled at all times.....And shut it off in Sin after getting there so maybe I counted as one of those 63....I'll try to remember to shut it off first that way I wont count as liking it.........  

Almost everyone i know that does not listen to the in game music does simply as Allison says, most will usually just turn the music volume slider all the way down instead un checking the radio enabled box.  The fact is though the people that do go to the sins do not usually go there because the place plays such good music, they instead go there for the people.  It is the regulars that show up at Sin that make it a good place to hang out not the current music stream.  You will also never hear from the vast majority of the people as well, most will not have a forum account.

i have to say a few things - we have the best DJ's on 3DX than i've ever seen on ANY online social network, if they think the music should be change, then they are right, i'm sorry that you don't like it, but WE DO!

we <3 out DJ's and the play lists they make for us ^^