3DXChat Community

Ghost of myself lingers around LI.

Maelyn

Hey,

Since a few days, my ghost lingers around LI, copying every move I do. Can I get help please? It's becoming annoying that everyday people whisper me because I'm sitting on an imaginary chair in a pool.. OR WORSE.

Also, I don't know if this is a possibility.. but a week ago, I removed my character "Maelyn", with a lot of pain to my heart, it was a rash decision that I completely regret. I remade Maelyn now, but obviously I lost everything I had, my friends, my house.. is there a way to undo that? (like an account rollback) If there isn't, I'll accept it, it's my own fault afterall, if it can be undone, I'll be forever grateful :o

Thank you,

Maelyn

Hi Maelyn!

The ghost ava in other locations is a common, well known bug that exists since many months already and doesn't seem to be fixed anytime soon. Interestingly it seems that only some people are concerned, and these then quite frankly, whereas others seem to never have to face this problem. Unfortunately I do not know any workaround. You could try if deleting and creating your Ava new works, as you stated that you just created it... but it would cost you the 10k gold, and the success is not garanteed... I would not be surprised if it wouldn't stop the bug.

The good news is that it seems to go away by itself in a couple of months, at least this was the case for a friend that had this bug also.

regarding the rollback of your friendslist and home, I would say it is unlikely that it will be done, but it is worth to try it of course. best contact the customer support for this and the bug aswell:

http://3dxchat.com/support/

cheers, Vero

oh no, terrible terrible bug i've had time ago, no they ahve not fixed and neither there's a solution; the only way to solve the situation is a restart of servers, literally it will move the bug to other players instead of u, cause this bug is ethernal and not fixed, despite what devs say.

As long as it doesn't talk to you, I think you'll be OK.  If it does though, RUN LIKE HELL !!   :o     B)

Trill!!!! :rolleyes:

LOL! :ph34r:

Maelyn dear ... have you ever read "Dusk Maiden of Amnesia"? :huh:

Perhaps the ghost is your "not-so-good-&-nice-side"?? ;)

No, scusi dear Maelyn, only thing you can do is hope (and perhaps really contact the suport, who knows ...) :wacko:

"Hear me roar!" ;)