3DXChat Community

Options for being discreet?

ravenmuon

Hi,

I have not purchased a subscription yet but need some pre-sales info first. I sent 2 messages to support using their email feature but have not received any reply from them in about 5 days now.

We have shared family accounts so any payment for a subscription needs to be discreet. If it can't be then it is a deal breaker for me. So I have the following questions:

1. If I do pay with a cc, exactly how does the charge show up on the bill? If it is generic enough, then I can just say it was for some other software that no-one would care about and it would be no problem. But if it shows 3DXChat in the charge, then that won't work for me.
  2. Can I pay with a Vanilla Visa card? Has anyone used this successfully?
  3. What exactly is a "prepaid game time card" as shown here?
  4. Specifically what type of prepaid cards are accepted on the above page?
  5. Is there any disadvantage in using this deal instead of just the 3DXChat subscription by itself? Anyone done that, and is it worth it?

At this point I'm willing to send an envelope with cash if that was an option! Maybe that should be an option for those of us that really really need to be discreet :)

Any info appreciated, thanks in advance!

1. I can't remember what the charge says but I know it used to be generic, probably says BMT Micro and not much more..

3-4. You can check out the prepaid card deals from Shanti's links here they are basically just a way to gift game time for a friend but might have different payment methods I suppose :o

5. Well first of all I believe the deal is totally useless right now, they already gave the members of 3DXChat all their games for free. Though, those games are mostly quite bad x)

Hi,

I have not purchased a subscription yet but need some pre-sales info first. I sent 2 messages to support using their email feature but have not received any reply from them in about 5 days now.

We have shared family accounts so any payment for a subscription needs to be discreet. If it can't be then it is a deal breaker for me. So I have the following questions:

1. If I do pay with a cc, exactly how does the charge show up on the bill? If it is generic enough, then I can just say it was for some other software that no-one would care about and it would be no problem. But if it shows 3DXChat in the charge, then that won't work for me.
  2. Can I pay with a Vanilla Visa card? Has anyone used this successfully?
  3. What exactly is a "prepaid game time card" as shown here?
  4. Specifically what type of prepaid cards are accepted on the above page?
  5. Is there any disadvantage in using this deal instead of just the 3DXChat subscription by itself? Anyone done that, and is it worth it?

At this point I'm willing to send an envelope with cash if that was an option! Maybe that should be an option for those of us that really really need to be discreet :)

Any info appreciated, thanks in advance!

Hello ravenmuon I efetuei purchase trough of credit card and relmente for me came not explained on 3dxchat but as another option on another site where it receives the 3D payments and so for me it was no problem , and money is not possible as yet It has another recusrso for age verification .

Hi! At sexgamedevil.com we offer the same monthly subscription as on 3DXChat.com for $19.99 per month.

Also all our old games are available for 3DXChat subscribers. Get your access to our old games inside 3DXChat Members area http://3dxchat.com/members/

Again: Both sites sexgamedevil.com and 3DXChat.com have the same monthly subscription to 3DXChat + all old games from SexGameDevil.

Thanks everyone for the quick replies, some very helpful info there.

However I'm still not 100% sure exactly what will show up on the cc bill. I know it goes through BMT Micro, however does it say something along the lines of "BMT Micro 3DXChat subscription..." or just "BMT Micro <and some generic text>"? This part is important to me so I need to be very sure here since when I look at the BMT Micro payment site, it clearly shows the item being paid for is "3DXChat Membership (12 Months)". That part should not show up on the bill :o

It could be great if someone can give a quote of what they see on their bill.

Thanks again in advance!

All Transactions are 100% Discrete. No adult information will be on your statement. No mention about 3DXChat or SexGameDevil.

Charges appear on customers credit card as:
INFO.BMTMICRO.COM 123-456-7891 NC - (Numbers may be different)

All Transactions are 100% Discrete. No adult information will be on your statement. No mention about 3DXChat or SexGameDevil.

Charges appear on customers credit card as:
INFO.BMTMICRO.COM 123-456-7891 NC - (Numbers may be different)

Well I think there should some infos about adult content :) Because I've the guess there are a lot children as 3dxchat members and without info about Adult Content is it easy to abuse her Parents CreditCard if they say it's only a Chat game like Sims or similar...

it's a good thing that it's discreet . Imagine a man or woman in couple in real with someone very jealous . It would break couples if the jealous one was seeing that his/her companion use an adult game lol .

This open a small door to non adult peoples able to come if they steal their parent's card , but after all , this is not to the game to take care of peoples cards . Parents need to watch better their CC . 

• 4 weeks later...

it's a good thing that it's discreet . Imagine a man or woman in couple in real with someone very jealous . It would break couples if the jealous one was seeing that his/her companion use an adult game lol .

This open a small door to non adult peoples able to come if they steal their parent's card , but after all , this is not to the game to take care of peoples cards . Parents need to watch better their CC . 

I don't understand why someone would be jealous of some pixels on the screen. But people are so different  :lol:

Well that can already happen in any online game. Even in a games like World of Warcraft. If someone wants to cheat he/she will find a way to do it eventually. You shouldn't need to be worried about what your partner is doing and you should be confident enough to trust your partner if you are in a healthy relationship.

as far as WOW, etc... if you think there is no diff in 3dx and games like wow , im not sure what to tell you.  I will leave it at that. thread has been derailed enough.

I know we can't quest grind here in 3dxchat and people don't have yellow question marks above their heads ^^