3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Installed and now works fine on my main computer, for the most part.  One bug I've found is that my supposedly black bracelet (in the old game) looked pinky-gray in 2.0.  Went to 2.0 character editor to make it black, but now it looks glowing white whenever I leave the editor.

On my other, much older, computer, the program stops during installation, which is a problem as I have more than one account and really wasn't planning to buy another computer just for this.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20 GHz

6 GB RAM

Display adapter: Mobile Intel 45 Express Chipset Family

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Ramrod

Installed and now works fine on my main computer, for the most part.  One bug I've found is that my supposedly black bracelet (in the old game) looked pinky-gray in 2.0.  Went to 2.0 character editor to make it black, but now it looks glowing white whenever I leave the editor.

On my other, much older, computer, the program stops during installation, which is a problem as I have more than one account and really wasn't planning to buy another computer just for this.

6 GB RAM

Ramrod

Follow up to this ...

Removed, redownloaded and reinstalled on the old computer.  The installation itself appears to have been successful.  However, the first time I ran it, I got as far as the login screen before the program stopped.  Subsequent times, it stopped about a second or two after running it without even getting that far.

As before, any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Ram

You're sure you aren't trying to run the old version together with the new one (even on different computers) ? The old version won't work with hairstyles or furniture from version 2.0.

I did that by accident and only got as far as the logon screen in the old version, a bit like you...

6 GB RAM

Ramrod

Ram, I've had the same issue with anything set to pure black. If you select the bracelet and set the slider so it is just above the bottom left hand corner (trial and error will show how close you can get to 100% black), it will appear black in the game.

My PC replaces my normal 3dx with 2.0...I think it is something to do with my security software which does not like a number of apps, including 3dx. Or this could be a bug?

Either way I just reinstalled normal version, having both up is not an option though.

If you saved 3DX 1.0 in the basic settings , you can find it back in :

Desk C>Program Files x86>3DXchat ( you can launch 1.0 from here )

Doesnt work at all ;)

Ive try the installation 5 times and all the time give Error 'files doesnt exist or it is corrupted'

;)

I think it is better ... waiting ;)

Bye

It works just fine.  You are having a permissions problem, try running as Administrator

• Hubby (Necraloth) sends me messages when I go offline, i log back on and it shows a red box when I log on but cant click it. Nothing shows up when i log in either (worked for other person and person even got an email along with the message on 3d)
  • People invite me to group and i press accept but it don't go away but opens a group tab. Nobody is in there but me
  • Group chat I made some could join some couldn't. Never would show someone typing. Wouldn't show names in group chat or how man
  • The texture on the time bar for invites is the same color on both sides, making it hard to notice the time left (dont know if that is meant to be like that or not)
  • No place to leave group chat
  • Always has little writing symbol next to send box. If that's the symbol to show someone is typing it never goes away always showing
  • This bug has been on 1.0 too just keep forgetting to post it, every time I dance number 6 sync and give hubby a kiss and then break i have a frowned face. Soon as i change dance it goes away only when you sync/kiss
  • This bug has also been on 1.0 for awhile, every time you get in a pose even if its just sitting you lose your bottoms
  • When you write a gift if you go over the first couple of lines you no longer can see what you are writing anymore

EDIT: So while Necraloth and I noticed these bugs we seen others say there's were fine and some people saying reinstall game. So I did that. I noticed when I talked with Necra (who didnt reinstall yet) the bugs were still there. BUT when I talked to others mine worked fine. So he reinstalled and now pretty much everything works fine except for these: 

• I still don't get a message when I am offline & someone sends me a pm (now it don't even show a red message box next to play when choosing your avy) BUT Maybe I am signing back on to fast and needs time to actually send to offline messages... dunno
  • The texture on the time bar for invites is the same color on both sides, making it hard to notice the time left (dont know if that is meant to be like that or not)
  • This bug has been on 1.0 too just keep forgetting to post it, every time I dance number 6 sync and give hubby(Necraloth) a kiss and then break I have a frowned face. Soon as i change dance it goes away only when you sync/kiss
  • This bug has also been on 1.0 for awhile, every time you get in a pose even if its just sitting you lose your bottoms
  • When you write a gift if you go over the first couple of lines you no longer can see what you are writing anymore

IF ANYONE IS HAVING SAME PROBLEMS TRY TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL :)

Make sure you have no cusom dll's active

post-1217-0-52416300-1472764757_thumb.png

post-1217-0-60359500-1472764758_thumb.png

post-1217-0-38673100-1472764759_thumb.png

post-1217-0-16974300-1472764760_thumb.png

post-1217-0-05246800-1472764761_thumb.png

post-1217-0-27122400-1472766323_thumb.png

post-1217-0-22091000-1472779403_thumb.png

post-1217-0-80727400-1472784858_thumb.png

It seems after the new 345 Patch is there a new bug with the brightness on Intel Graphics :unsure:

The Game looks really dark like a pc screen in night mode with 25% brightness.

02-09-_2016_01-17-17-2.jpg

02-09-_2016_01-17-17.jpg

pigs, aeh, pics dont show chilli. just sayn and hey bro, look at the time -> lights off /bedy time^^

tumblr_lp4nwtz0H31qgqj2zo1_400.gif

abba zack, zack...oh, i, see...ur still busy with the lights on^^

image-778684-panoV9free-hvcc-778684.jpg

thinks: na dann, weiter machn soldat^^

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

pigs, aeh, pics dont show chilli. just sayn and hey bro, look at the time -> lights off /bedy time^^

tumblr_lp4nwtz0H31qgqj2zo1_400.gif

abba zack, zack...oh, i, see...ur still busy with the lights on^^

image-778684-panoV9free-hvcc-778684.jpg

thinks: na dann, weiter machn soldat^^

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

Lol ok, wasn't exactly the same light situations but for example so looks me login screen now^^

02-09-_2016_02-07-42.jpg

Edit: I will make the best out of this situation and play it with Intel HD Graphics for some kind of Blind Dates :D:lol:

Edited by Achilles