3DXChat Community

Is 3DXChat a game?

Brett Smith

3DXChat. Game or not game?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Is 3DXChat a game?

• Yes it's a game where we click on stuff, being creative, earning gifts and playing for self entertainment, do whatever we like because it's really nothing else but a game and no one can get hurt.
    • No it's not a game. It's more like a social platform that can extend real life or create a new parallel life (like and adult version of Narnia?) , without borders, and real life limitations. It's a social platform for adults. Not game.
    • A little bit both. A fantasy online role playing game where real people interact with each other. While fun is the main reason to sign up for, we still have to consider that we are dealing with real people with real feelings.
    • Other. Please explain your choice.

Think its a little of both. When i first joined i saw it as a game. But the longer i was in it , It quickly went away from just being a sex game. After a few months i no longer logged in for the sex aspect of it and more so for some of the friendships i had started since joining. I will agree with the people who say its what you want it to be but for me its more of a place to touch base with some good people i have met since joining. 

I think 3DXChat is a little bit of both, it's game, that's true but since you're incarning a different character from you or if you wish to incarnate yourself, when you meet other people you're oblige to have a decent amount of social interaction (well not really if you're just interest with the nsfw aspect of the game) and with those interaction, you have "real" people in front of you an since you're a human being, getting attach to those person may happen. But if you can have some good time, you can also get hurt. It's sad but it's like that. Myself, i'm taking some step away so it doesn't involve too much of my personnal feeling and don't get disappointed if something bad happen (and that's one of the reason why in the game i embody a character who is not me at all). In the role play i'm engaging with others members of the game, i always take a little time to ask if everything is to the liking of the other person or if there is thing that person wish to change, i'm enjoying myself in the game even more if my partner is enjoying himself too. Rp bad (or good ?) habit you can say :D

• 2 weeks later...

There has been many fantastic replies here. 

Almost 100 votes resulted so far:

About 3% declairs 3DXChat as a game only.

Close to 25% voted for having it more like an adult social platform, extension of real life, or a parallel world to real life.

Almost 65% voted that it's a little bit of both.

And about 7% had other opinions.

All those votes and posts are great value and thanks everyone for it. I do have my own view and I stick to it. Everyone who posted had something valuable to add and who knows this topic may even help the devs decide about certain directions toward 3DXChat's future.

I do see great future in virtual "life", sex and relationships as a way to fulfill our fantasies and desires that we can't in our real environment for one reason or another. The 21st century is the era of cyber life and I may sound geeky here but with the rushing busy life we have, having a date online makes definitely more simple, that is still exciting, still engages the same emotions, feelings and sexual vibration - mind you it will NEVER be able to replace the real thing - and I think 3DXChat is a wonderful platform for all that with stunning good graphics and realistic animations.

Cheers everyone!