3DXChat Community

Global ignore and telegrams

Deelicous

Well I think it is extremely important libellue

if you thinks so, that one more things that make it's better not to split the conversattion averywhere in multiple thread, all you will get is to see your thread get closed and that will cut the talk in middle -_-

Edit : ha, that get merged ^^, so back to the topic ^^

Whatever.  This respose over a simple desire to have a little alone time with my gfs is not going to make me desire to be any more social.  And where did the political correctness come into it robo? The idea of wanting to not be available to everyone all the time is polticaly correct?  Here is an idea, only have world and local, no group and no pm's, then we would have to talk to each other.   If you wanted a private conversation you could just go to your room.

Well I get your point, but I hope people, don't just stick to there little clicks, and this game turns into a game of tons of Avis on, and everyone in thier own exclusive little groups, all the time..There is either alot of the time no one chatting in local anymore, or now if there is , and everyone has everyone else on block, it is going to be crazy chatter, and good luck getting a word in, lol....Listen maybe I am just over blowing it, I get that there seems to be a growing group who just would like to keep to themselves, but it sure will cut down alot of people, trying to intermingle with other groups, and sort of gets rid of the spantanious, entertaining interaction,in which Helped me as well as others meet new player's. . so I guess time will tell, so we shall find out I'm sure..But I hope it does not turn into just group chatter, and futher clicks that just keep to there own group, and ignore all the rest..

i thinks you realy overreacting about nothing robo, that not some option to get a litle privaty that will realy impact so much

if ppl want to socialize, they will socialize, if they dont they will not, option or not, when someone dont want he just not answer actualy =)

when i started this game, PM and group chat did not exist =), all we had was a local chat, and they was not more socalizing for that, just more more ppl that go in private room to be able to talk privatly, so public zone where less used... they where just for a lot of ppl just a fast crossing point before going private

Well, Let's see how this all works out then and yes since you first started the the game has since progressed. Thinking back, actually when I originally joined, the first time before I came back months later I remember we had like only basic sinn, and a few other enviroments,and yess it was Extremely Quiet, so tell me about it Lebellule,lol.omg.I think that I maybe even more a dinosaur here then you..lol.Omg..However, I also seen it flourish, but I feel now, many people will just fade off into thier own little mini clique communities, and may lead to a decline of perhaps the once overall social, friendly welcoming place it had become .I hope that this does not become the case, I also maybe very wrong and yes it could all workout,this is of course what I hope happens in the game. I Sure hope that the friendly free flowing conversations in the random rooms just don't turn into ignorance,ignoring all who enter whom try and make contact and some communication to those all ready in the room, trying first privately, but of course if outside pm is on and blocked, then that would of course lead to no response,not even getting a damn chance to either ignore on purpose,respond or anything else because nothing was ever sent to that person in pm, becausd they are using the grand ignore and block button, but of course if we had atleast, A busy, do not disturb type of icon, busy , or Afked, then yes maybe we would not need this block all Pms,and all others..I actually come to the notion that this would actually not be to bad, the block Pm button, if we atleast perhaps can leave some type of message, so when they unblock it , they atleast can acknowledge one said hello, and maybe left them a damn message..lol.plus this should also be in tandem with , Finally after a thousand differnt requests for a AFK button,or publicly shown icon, this would also be an amazing improvement,then when someone sends you a message, or if someone gets 100 pms, they wont,,because if sender knew the person was afked they may have only sent one, or naybe none, since they know that person is officually not there at that moment..Anyways, I am retiring this argument I have beat it to a damn pulp, and will moove on..lol..But I hope, my like 5th explanation may have clarifed my thoughts feelings a little more and we're the hell I am going with all of this. Also if all is in group in one room, and they all have on ignore all but whom is in group option, then I really feel sorry for the damn suckers who enter that room and try to say hello, and go through everyone and nicely continue to say hello,just bieng friendly, and having no responses, and non existent acknowledgment it is going to feel pretty painful,and disheartening and that is really going to suck , for anyone new trying to just communicate, and trying to make new friends.....Ok I am officially done with this topic. NEXT!!!..Lol.

Well I get your point, but I hope people, don't just stick to there little clicks, and this game turns into a game of tons of Avis on, and everyone in thier own exclusive little groups, all the time..There is either alot of the time no one chatting in local anymore, or now if there is , and everyone has everyone else on block, it is going to be crazy chatter, and good luck getting a word in, lol....Listen maybe I am just over blowing it, I get that there seems to be a growing group who just would like to keep to themselves, but it sure will cut down alot of people, trying to intermingle with other groups, and sort of gets rid of the spantanious, entertaining interaction,in which Helped me as well as others meet new player's. . so I guess time will tell, so we shall find out I'm sure..But I hope it does not turn into just group chatter, and futher clicks that just keep to there own group, and ignore all the rest..

Watching World Chat or any public area Local Chat for more than a few minutes will quickly get you to understand why people tend to stay within their groups. Couple that with the ongoing struggle of alts made by some people with no other purpose than to toy with you and it begins to paint a very clear picture as to why many people are less welcoming of people they don't know.

With that being said... I think Dee makes a valid point in explaining that sometimes people want privacy. You can't force people to be social. Not having an option to block incoming PMs is not going to make someone more social. It just changes the dynamics of how we react and respond to the same situation. To me, it would seem "less rude" if we had a way to temporarily block communications for the purpose of privacy, because now, our only option is to just not reply.  

Well, Let's see how this all works out then and yes since you first started the the game has since progressed.

Thinking back, actually when I originally joined, the first time before I came back months later I remember we had like only basic sinn, and a few other enviroments,and yess it was Extremely Quiet, so tell me about it Lebellule,lol.omg.I think that I maybe even more a dinosaur here then you..lol.Omg..

However, I also seen it flourish, but I feel now, many people will just fade off into thier own little mini clique communities, and may lead to a decline of perhaps the once overall social, friendly welcoming place it had become .I hope that this does not become the case,

I also maybe very wrong and yes it could all workout,this is of course what I hope happens in the game. I Sure hope that the friendly free flowing conversations in the random rooms just don't turn into ignorance,ignoring all who enter whom try and make contact and some communication to those all ready in the room, trying first privately, but of course if outside pm is on and blocked, then that would of course lead to no response,not even getting a damn chance to either ignore on purpose,respond or anything else because nothing was ever sent to that person in pm, becausd they are using the grand ignore and block button.But of course if we had atleast, A busy, do not disturb type of icon, busy , or Afked, then yes maybe we would not need this block all Pms,and all others..

I actually come to the notion that this would actually not be to bad, the block Pm button, if we atleast perhaps can leave some type of message, so when they unblock it , they atleast can acknowledge one said hello, and maybe left them a damn message..lol. Plus this should also be in tandem with , Finally after a thousand differnt requests for a AFK button,or publicly shown icon, this would also be an amazing improvement,then when someone sends you a message, or if someone gets 100 pms, they wont,,because if sender knew the person was afked they may have only sent one, or naybe none, since they know that person is officually not there at that moment..

Anyways, I am retiring this argument I have beat it to a damn pulp, and will moove on..lol..But I hope, my like 5th explanation may have clarifed my thoughts feelings a little more and we're the hell I am going with all of this. Also if all is in group in one room, and they all have on ignore all but whom is in group option, then I really feel sorry for the damn suckers who enter that room and try to say hello, and go through everyone and nicely continue to say hello,just bieng friendly, and having no responses, and non existent acknowledgment

It is going to feel pretty painful,and disheartening and that is really going to suck , for anyone new trying to just communicate, and trying to make new friends.....

Ok I am officially done with this topic. NEXT!!!..Lol.

Easyer to read this way . Think "paragraphs" when you write a huge text  :lol: