3DXChat Community

NO NEW PLACES...NO COMEBACK

Briana

giphy.gif

Who will gonna push for it? I will comeback only when a new place will be created, Nah! 

hey whow briana, whow, whow, whow...take it easy with those guns

Pistole-768941.gif

and ur attempt to black mail sexgamedevil bahahaaaaa

didnt lill big sill u read, or already forget!?

495225-mad-max-640x417.jpg

NEW and REBUILT of exisiting LocationS

-> not before after ->

loads shotgun

f82585f7f3c18d6506957209f6acb049263fd1e7

-> "port|urpgrade" to -> stable unity 5 engine of 3dx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd7JN_idUnQ

got it?!?!

Mad-Max-header.jpg

thinks: omg fuk, damn, she is in a

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-cars-700.jpg

bloddy groupchat and quickly: presses the last time a play button here

pressable3dbuton1b.jpg

and closes forums finally to drive off

cooles-mad-max-motorrad.jpg?id=57919852

after the halo jump before

these vacation greetings were sponsered and powered
 by

parachute records

quote-a-mind-is-like-a-parachute-it-does

relax n chill

zoolander12.jpg

Well, although it has been enjoyable and I think I have contributed a bit, to game and forum, my anniversary is coming up and, solely with regard to new places, I can't understand why all that additional real estate is sitting around, barely used and requiring a secret handshake to access it.

giphy.gif

hey whow briana, whow, whow, whow...take it easy with those guns

Pistole-768941.gif

and ur attempt to black mail sexgamedevil bahahaaaaa

didnt lill big sill u read, or already forget!?

495225-mad-max-640x417.jpg

NEW and REBUILT of exisiting LocationS

-> not before after ->

loads shotgun

f82585f7f3c18d6506957209f6acb049263fd1e7

-> "port|urpgrade" to -> stable unity 5 engine of 3dx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd7JN_idUnQ

got it?!?!

Mad-Max-header.jpg

thinks: omg fuk, damn, she is in a

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-cars-700.jpg

bloddy groupchat and quickly: presses the last time a play button here

pressable3dbuton1b.jpg

and closes forums finally to drive off

cooles-mad-max-motorrad.jpg?id=57919852

after the halo jump before

these vacation greetings were sponsered and powered

by

parachute records

quote-a-mind-is-like-a-parachute-it-does

relax n chill

zoolander12.jpg

I will not relax at all in the DCS world flight simulator game Tika!!! and of course i will use my parachute when I'll gonna be shot down hahaha!

I will not relax at all in the DCS world flight simulator game Tika!!! and of course i will use my parachute when I'll gonna be shot down hahaha!

Allowing us to choose between driving a seadoo , a jeep , a glider, or maybe a parachute?

sneaks into the building, fires all mags and rounds on all

matrix-bullet-time-trinity.jpg

cryn, rantn and never happy demons and dives out shootingly

602px-MatrixReloadedMicroUzi-2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTjxYYTJRnw

to quickly soon pull the weekend plug again

0_23.jpg

nice week @ll

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

I don't want to see more locations. Maybe a new apartment would be nice, the two we have now are kind of crummy. I hear a day-night cycle is coming for it though. Regardless, there are far more pressing needs for this game than spaces. There is still almost no adaptation for the growing TS community, no threesome poses, and a lack of Actions within poses all need to be considered before adding more rooms imo. Plus, the population in the game isn't large enough yet to justify another space. With the Yacht almost always empty and love island used exclusively by couples and Ash's DJing, the rave club is the only constantly flooded area, with the BDSM club a distant second.

I don't want to see more locations. Maybe a new apartment would be nice, the two we have now are kind of crummy. I hear a day-night cycle is coming for it though. Regardless, there are far more pressing needs for this game than spaces. There is still almost no adaptation for the growing TS community, no threesome poses, and a lack of Actions within poses all need to be considered before adding more rooms imo. Plus, the population in the game isn't large enough yet to justify another space. With the Yacht almost always empty and love island used exclusively by couples and Ash's DJing, the rave club is the only constantly flooded area, with the BDSM club a distant second.

Yes I do agree, some of the areas aren't used very much, especially the yacht! And if the areas are used by a few people not many speak and it is very silent as everyone is in PMs or Group Chats I think! Although I know during the summer the player base does dwindle a bit as people cancel their subs and go out and spend more time in RL then when the temps go cold they resub as they'll mostly be in doors as it will be too cold to do anything outdoors, it was the same this time last year also. So it is a phase each year I guess, but I do agree with you it would be nice to bring the present public spaces to life again! Question is how to do that hmm... As most people do stuff in their own rooms now like parties and such.

You think? Maybe adding more things TO DO will be more interesting than adding static object and sex poses in the game? no? I know someone (''MyLittlePoney'') who had suggested and submitted  an Arcade amusement place location IDEA  including slot machines, pool room, dart games, bar ect ect...3dx designers staff never considered it as a great idea unfortunately...the yacht will catch probably more ppl's if they'll put in there more THINGS TO DO than only walking on deck and swimming into the ocean ...btw the water and environment are amazing u know, Why not upgrading this location in that case?

Oh! and btw...adding one more appartment to not allow us to SOCIALIZE with other ppl's in game and giving us the opportunity to meet great persons in fact, I do like socialize u know. staying alone in my room and trying to meet ppl's by sending invitation is not really a succes on my side, who really want to come in a stranger person place  they don't really know and already meet first in so?

yap ash, yearly phases also; as everywhere...and im smelling winter coming^^

tumblr_n4oxz1Yjj71tvthjpo1_500.gif

it would be nice to bring the present public spaces to life again! Question is how to do that hmm... As most people do stuff in their own rooms now like parties and such.

[irony]if i live long enough to see the unity 5 engine here[/irony]and reworks/expansion on/of existing locations and receiving also new ones + obviously of course new and more userhomes and or just a fukn bigger main one, then, yes then, they could for example quickly and easy merge the yacht with the beach map and place the yacht right opsite of the other small island behind the hill and make the rest of the island more and easy accessible for everybody! a job that wouldnt take all to long and would let them do also other stuff in between the location pimpin!!

For more privacy at the beach. Partner > click hut > select pose and it takes you inside to a bed. Could be more exotic looking huts, outside and in.

3dxbeachhuts.jpg

Update: on reflection, the idea could be applied to anywhere. Sub-zone rooms... beach huts on the beach, cabins on the yacht, grass huts on Love Island, etc.

just would had to add some more stuff in those new spaces like some huts n "homes" or sub-zone rooms like above, a reggae bar here and a rock launch there, a roman bath and some caves bla and rework and extend NC and SinS also to atleast the double sizes they have now and...one day just "simply" connect all public locations together mabye in 2018 with also different ways to have even more play/moveable space inbetween the public mainspots 4 what ever and and and and and and and yes i know vladok, sanne and yes pier or medusa, i didnt even mention "the poses" or tatoos whoooiieeee and all the other stuff yet...always told ya: buckle up and buy a yearly xmas giftcard soon for urself...cause its gonna be a loooooong way and still some more winters ahead of us together here to go it seems...well if u ask me *laughs*

by the way, did u guyz see the tatoos in the new unity 5 engine at =3m44s !??! looks like, we're gettn there closer also soon to now hahaaaaa and i already wished or would like to see 3dx after the engine "upgrage" with unity 5...and even further beyond that point hihii and a other point always is and why are we still writtn or here!?!? cause we humans just always want alot or nuff or 2 fast and are hardly never satisfied and yes ur wright, wtf is this freakn post so long again grrrrrrr

giphy.gif

and in wtf topic am i anyway wastn my time now^^

52187-Picard-Facepalm-gif-nxOM.gif

0_23.jpg

have a nice week

im jumping out

Yes I do agree, some of the areas aren't used very much, especially the yacht! And if the areas are used by a few people not many speak and it is very silent as everyone is in PMs or Group Chats I think! Although I know during the summer the player base does dwindle a bit as people cancel their subs and go out and spend more time in RL then when the temps go cold they resub as they'll mostly be in doors as it will be too cold to do anything outdoors, it was the same this time last year also. So it is a phase each year I guess, but I do agree with you it would be nice to bring the present public spaces to life again! Question is how to do that hmm... As most people do stuff in their own rooms now like parties and such.

more furniture at the yacht , everyday a different style of music , more party's !

music at the beach . beachparty's .

You think? Maybe adding more things TO DO will be more interesting than adding static object and sex poses in the game? no? I know someone (''MyLittlePoney'') who had suggested and submitted  an Arcade amusement place location IDEA  including slot machines, pool room, dart games, bar ect ect...3dx designers staff never considered it as a great idea unfortunately...

Clearly you have very little comprehenstion of how graphic design and programming works. They do not simply wish items into existence. You're expecting the efficiency of a AAA company like Rockstar or EA out of what I assume is a team no larger than 10 people. Between maintenance, financial and other upkeep, there isn't exactly time to build you an entire new game. If you want to play slots, go on Yahoo. This game isn't centralized around things like that and I feel theyd be extremely underused. What it needs now is to develop it's CORE purposes - Socializing, and sexual interaction, both of which are still in need of several MAJOR improvements (not to say the game isn't good, it is, but it still has a ways to go). If your biggest gripe is scenery, you should play custom Minecraft worlds or GMod.

This game isn't centralized around being able to travel the world, and honestly, it shouldn't. I don't pay for that. I pay for socialization and sexual interaction, which are still somewhat lagging behind competitors. While minigames would be extremely enjoyable, obviously everyone on the game owns a PC. I've set up Minecraft worlds with people I've met on the game, I've added them on Playstation Network. It's not difficult to import other social platforms to improvise with others which are lacking in a specific category.

Clearly you have very little comprehenstion of how graphic design and programming works. They do not simply wish items into existence. You're expecting the efficiency of a AAA company like Rockstar or EA out of what I assume is a team no larger than 10 people. Between maintenance, financial and other upkeep, there isn't exactly time to build you an entire new game. If you want to play slots, go on Yahoo. This game isn't centralized around things like that and I feel theyd be extremely underused. What it needs now is to develop it's CORE purposes - Socializing, and sexual interaction, both of which are still in need of several MAJOR improvements (not to say the game isn't good, it is, but it still has a ways to go). If your biggest gripe is scenery, you should play custom Minecraft worlds or GMod.

This game isn't centralized around being able to travel the world, and honestly, it shouldn't. I don't pay for that. I pay for socialization and sexual interaction, which are still somewhat lagging behind competitors. While minigames would be extremely enjoyable, obviously everyone on the game owns a PC. I've set up Minecraft worlds with people I've met on the game, I've added them on Playstation Network. It's not difficult to import other social platforms to improvise with others which are lacking in a specific category.

The only thing i asked is designers work on a new place and allow ppl's to add some mods legally proposed inside the platform , I NEVER SAID THE GAME WAS NOT GOOD!!! I know what to do if i wanna play in EXTREM powerful game plateform , if i feel to socialize with ppl's i will do play hare. I'm not idiot

Hi Ash,

Agree with you, for silents areas, maybe cold will bring more people,

But, i felt a lot of changes about that since I am here, people are more distants from other maybe because the community growed a lot.

For exemple, when you do a party in rl, if you are 5 persons, I think you will have more abilities to talk with people, but if you are 100 some will maybe rest in a corner of the area and drink alone :)

To answer to your question "How to bring to life areas" maybe think about some activities, don't know what yet, but something who can bring people to interact with others.

A last thing, don't forget some people here don't mind about community and just think about their own pleasure.

Have a nice day

Guessing one the reasons are the developers reluctance in making Tgirls a gender option, imagine one problems with threesomes for Tgirl especially in terms od DP as such on girls for instance, would be for the pose to assign the ones included into right position, like girl all suddenly becoming the Tgirl. Noticed this a lot with the Tgirl on girl(or strap on poses) where you often need to swap right person into the pose. Seeing as there no swapping system for 3somes except another person inviting the pose selection to circumvent the problem, i am guessing it has a large reason in why they have not been added yet.

As the people involved in poses seem to be selected by their gender factors at almost random.