3DXChat Community

My ideas

JuicyJina

Hello Devs!!!! It's my second day on the game and it was really fantastic and really amazing and it is really worth paying for! As a gamer girl i have experienced alot of adult games but none of them were as smooth and detailed and funn like 3dx! but it has to be mlre fun than this! i know it is not easy and it takes time to implement but here is my suggestions for a better game:

Room Customization :

The rooms are great, but they need more options....

1. Offer extensions for an X amount of gold. we can really use a bigger room than the current one. and we really appreciate the ability to extend to a higher or lower level (extend vertically) with adding different styles of stairs.

2. Add pools, showers (or shower boxes), Tubs, fountains, waterfalls, sauna, Jacuzzi with special poses for each and everyone other than sitting,kissing & handjob.

3. Option to change time (Day,Night).

4. ability to use the pool without a partner.

5. More sitting and sleeping poses for beds and couches.

6. Adding ceiling lights with alot of styles and colors.

7. Adding partition walls with different style of doors.

8. Add a feature to hire bot dancers,bouncers,dj's and body guards to work in the room.

9. Adding bathrooms to the room.

10. Adding our own music from the hard drive and creating play lists.

11. Adding youtube to the tv so we can search and play.

12. More wallpapers,paints,colors and flooring for the rooms.

13. Single couches would be useful to add too.

14. Ability to add stages for dancing or stripping with different color styles rather than adding alot of tables lol.

15. Maybe create a new property (ex. A mansion, Club, brothel) and demand X amount of gold to own that extra room.

16. Adding Dj booths, beach chairs , umbrellas and more artificial trees or palms.

17. Adding dance floors with their visual light effects.

18. Add a juice bar, alcohol bar and stools.

19. More props to add on tables beds and couches.

20. Party speakers or home theater system.

Character Customization:

1. Tattoos are definitely needed.

2. More Jewelry.

3. More Shoes, Heels and flip flops.

4. More hair styles.

5. More Make-Up styles.

6. More faces so we dont be like agent smith in the matrix.

7. Add height and weight control.

8. Age features (the older the more wrinkles appear on the character).

9. More dresses for females.

Animations and poses:

Please please please add couch/chair lap dance animations!!!!!

1. Anal/Vaginal switch

2. Stripping animations (taking off bra, pulling down panties, taking off shirt, etc) with the ability to make it interactive for the partner to participate in stripping his/her partner like the poses requests (help "user name" take off bra) button.

3. Cum in mouth, cum on ass, cum in pussy, cum in ass, cum on tits , cum on belly options available in all situations pleaaaaseeeee!!! (couch, bed, floor) any where anytime :)

4. More MMF, FFM poses and add MMMF, FFFM.

5. More pole dance animations and more regular dance animations and please not the CRAZY onesssss!!!

THIS POST WILL BE EDITED AND UPDATED IF I GET MORE IDEAS***************

********** OHHH!!! JUST THOUGHT!!! WHY DONT YOU MERGE THE TWO ROOMS TOGETHER SINCE THERE IS A USELESS DOOR IN BOTH ROOMS WHY DONT THESE DOORS ACT AS A PORTAL TO OUR SECOND ROOM! IF SO, WE CAN OPEN ONE ROOM FOR THE PUBLIC AND THEY CAN TELEPORT TO THE SECOND ROOM BY USING THE DOOR!!!!

Some options was try in your list without success .

Particulary the height / weight slider that got removed on customers's request because it looked bad :)

others ideas proposed in another topic , GIVE US THE BOTTLE GAME FOR OUR ROOMS :)

Peoples asked that its removed because even if there was a light difference of size , depending of the setting of the slider , when dancing or having sex or any couple animation , the avatars was returning to the basic size . If i remember well .

OHHH!!! JUST THOUGHT!!! WHY DONT YOU MERGE THE TWO ROOMS TOGETHER SINCE THERE IS A USELESS DOOR IN BOTH ROOMS WHY DONT THESE DOORS ACT AS A PORTAL TO OUR SECOND ROOM! IF SO, WE CAN OPEN ONE ROOM FOR THE PUBLIC AND THEY CAN TELEPORT TO THE SECOND ROOM BY USING THE DOOR!!!!

PLENTY???!!!!!!! 4 POSES!!!!!!

4 compared to zero. that seems like a lot to me. I actually think its 5 but would have to look

Nice suggestions.

The lack of night time rooms has always been a huge pet peeve of mine.

And pigtails!!!!!

pigtails.jpg

Don't hold your breath waiting or anything though. The only thing you can be 100% sure on in this game is MORE FUCKING ANAL POSES!!!! ***facepalm

Lol Nymph...but as we all know most girls crave anal and just can't seem to find any guys who wanna irl so they come to 3dx for their fix.

...or is it the complete opposite...

...and night time for our rooms already yesssss....please. Been mentioned so many times...we have 2 rooms each. Just make 1 night and 1 day...no?

...ooh...and welcome to you Jina...all good ideas...don't give up the fight :D

Hello Devs!!!! It's my second day on the game and it was really fantastic and really amazing and it is really worth paying for! As a gamer girl i have experienced alot of adult games but none of them were as smooth and detailed and funn like 3dx! but it has to be mlre fun than this! i know it is not easy and it takes time to implement but here is my suggestions for a better game:

Room Customization :

The rooms are great, but they need more options....

1. Offer extensions for an X amount of gold. we can really use a bigger room than the current one. and we really appreciate the ability to extend to a higher or lower level (extend vertically) with adding different styles of stairs.

2. Add pools, showers (or shower boxes), Tubs, fountains, waterfalls, sauna, Jacuzzi with special poses for each and everyone other than sitting,kissing & handjob.

3. Option to change time (Day,Night).

4. ability to use the pool without a partner.

5. More sitting and sleeping poses for beds and couches.

6. Adding ceiling lights with alot of styles and colors.

7. Adding partition walls with different style of doors.

8. Add a feature to hire bot dancers,bouncers,dj's and body guards to work in the room.

9. Adding bathrooms to the room.

10. Adding our own music from the hard drive and creating play lists.

11. Adding youtube to the tv so we can search and play.

12. More wallpapers,paints,colors and flooring for the rooms.

13. Single couches would be useful to add too.

14. Ability to add stages for dancing or stripping with different color styles rather than adding alot of tables lol.

15. Maybe create a new property (ex. A mansion, Club, brothel) and demand X amount of gold to own that extra room.

16. Adding Dj booths, beach chairs , umbrellas and more artificial trees or palms.

17. Adding dance floors with their visual light effects.

18. Add a juice bar, alcohol bar and stools.

19. More props to add on tables beds and couches.

20. Party speakers or home theater system.

Character Customization:

1. Tattoos are definitely needed.

2. More Jewelry.

3. More Shoes, Heels and flip flops.

4. More hair styles.

5. More Make-Up styles.

6. More faces so we dont be like agent smith in the matrix.

7. Add height and weight control.

8. Age features (the older the more wrinkles appear on the character).

9. More dresses for females.

Animations and poses:

Please please please add couch/chair lap dance animations!!!!!

1. Anal/Vaginal switch

2. Stripping animations (taking off bra, pulling down panties, taking off shirt, etc) with the ability to make it interactive for the partner to participate in stripping his/her partner like the poses requests (help "user name" take off bra) button.

3. Cum in mouth, cum on ass, cum in pussy, cum in ass, cum on tits , cum on belly options available in all situations pleaaaaseeeee!!! (couch, bed, floor) any where anytime :)

4. More MMF, FFM poses and add MMMF, FFFM.

5. More pole dance animations and more regular dance animations and please not the CRAZY onesssss!!!

THIS POST WILL BE EDITED AND UPDATED IF I GET MORE IDEAS***************

********** OHHH!!! JUST THOUGHT!!! WHY DONT YOU MERGE THE TWO ROOMS TOGETHER SINCE THERE IS A USELESS DOOR IN BOTH ROOMS WHY DONT THESE DOORS ACT AS A PORTAL TO OUR SECOND ROOM! IF SO, WE CAN OPEN ONE ROOM FOR THE PUBLIC AND THEY CAN TELEPORT TO THE SECOND ROOM BY USING THE DOOR!!!!

All of those many good suggestions will be placed on hold in queue for release date year of 2025...sorry to say, good ideas and good try ...haha