3DXChat Community

Music at the Sin Club

MeiLing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To me, almost everything is better than the so-called ''DJ's'', when people are allowed to stream their music in public rooms, almost always a disaster.  Residental dj's, whatever they are called, they are a total disaster most of the time. It is true that streams in Public Rooms, are not many times updated...but still compare it to those DJ's, they are pure music hamorny. I don't want to name anyone personally, but 90 % + of all these DJs in this game are a disaster, which I don't mind at all as long as they are in their own hosting rooms....but when they destroy the atmosphere of certain Public Rooms, it's annoying, as they all turn everything into their rave, edm, house party, mute function is among the most useful in this game.

• 1 month later...

Please Keep the Sin City Music the way it is. It is the Only Club to my knowledge that plays a 70's 80's 90's Rock Mix. It is a nice alternative for those of us who like this genre and lets be honest, most clubs cater to different music genres already. Post Note:

There is a "Reason" why Sin City is almost always packed ❤️

I see several rooms that plays 70's 80's 90's and 00 Rock every day, all day, and i mean every day all day, starting with Australia and Rock with the Minxes where i often go when i have my morning coffe, to Eu and when people from US log on there are literary a ton of them, so they do exist, no matter where you are located.

• 4 weeks later...