3DXChat Community

Ancient Rome (W.I.P.)

Aeliana

OK, so on Christmas Day the motel, very aptly named "Motel Caligula" for being both decrepit and seedy, has opened its doors. Took a week of workaround, but it's finally there. Right between the "Aemilian Bridge" and the "Cattle Avenues", it has a terrace with hanging vines, from where users can see the port, the ship and arrivals of people, and the statue of the "Horse of Cloelia". Location, location, location.

It has two gamble rooms, where fate can be decided on who fucks whom on a roll of dice, if there are enough players. It has a rustic reception, and four rooms, one of them was put to the test all day today. Yes, including by me. LOL.

Here are some screenshots.

Caligula_Motel_is_open_03.jpg

Caligula_Motel_is_open_04.jpg

Caligula_Motel_is_open_07.jpg

Caligula_Motel_is_open_05.jpg

Caligula_Motel_is_open_02.jpg

I hope you all are having a good holiday season, and here is one of the few topics that are new to this little diary of mine. I am using my hubby for this purpose. Here he is, nicely arriving on the passenger vessel named "Pluto's Arse". And, by the way...

Ever look at the night sky? I mean, up?

There is the moon, right? I mean, on a nice, clear night.

Well, look up again, because in this roleplay room, the Roman gods put their own planets front and center for us, mortals to be remined of their powers and presence. Yep, there is Venus, goddess of so many things in Roman mythology.

The_Sky_01.jpg

The_Sky_02.jpg

And right across from the place where you got to be summoned by Venus, is the teleport station for vessels on the Tiber.

Five slots, of which two are empty now. First, you see the slot of "Pluto's Arse" because that's where you came from. We all get to this room through Pluto's arse, LOL.

Next, there are two more ships; and in parenthesis it shows what they are doing at the moment. And this means you can get aboard that lonely ship (Caesar's Head), there in the very middle of the river, without even so much as getting your toes wet.

Important note: Cleopatra's Golden Galeon, which will be arriving soon, is not going to be listed here, because her vessel is not under Rome's Port Authority jurisdiction. So, no commercial ships on these teleport slots.

Vessels_Teleport_Station_01.jpg

Vessels_Teleport_Station_02.jpg

And on a creative side, we have now a (sort of) Roman-style sofa or recliner, which I am not too happy about, but it's a first try. Next one will be better.

And then, we have a typical ancient drinking horn, which I kinda love.

And yes, the screenshot shows Plutarch sitting at the Motel's wine garden, next to a tray of donuts. He could seriously gulp them all down, if this was RL and if I let him. LOL.

NOTE: Both the drinking horn and the sofa ".world" files will be available for download at our Discord: https://discord.gg/mTkvR4wCTc

Drinking_Horn.jpg

Roman_Sofa.jpg

Edited by Aeliana
Added NOTE

On 12/27/2023 at 11:26 AM, Aeliana said:

And on a creative side, we have now a (sort of) Roman-style sofa or recliner, which I am not too happy about, but it's a first try. Next one will be better.

And then, we have a typical ancient drinking horn, which I kinda love.

And yes, the screenshot shows Plutarch sitting at the Motel's wine garden, next to a tray of donuts. He could seriously gulp them all down, if this was RL and if I let him. LOL.

NOTE: Both the drinking horn and the sofa ".world" files will be available for download at our Discord: https://discord.gg/mTkvR4wCTc

Drinking_Horn.jpg

Roman_Sofa.jpg

Of course, I would eat all those donuts, bae

Two separate 3DX accounts, two separate email addresses, and two separate identities here on the forum. Plus, you have this "Melissa" as your alter ego, and I sorta "pushed" a coworker of mine to sign up. Not bad, how this diary is going, bae. Fresh breeze to an old man's brain. This city even made me pause my Netflix account, since I got no time.

Ringing in the New Year. We wish you all the best in this new turn around the Sun. Here are we dancing at the pier, first arrival in "Ancient Rome Sex" since 2023.

And keep in mind that the gods are watching us. Venus might not be as close as in this fantasy roleplay room, but she is there.

2024_06.jpg

2024_05.jpg

January 3rd already. Damn, time flies, LOL.

Anyways, I was quite right to put the spawning point off on a boat. I just read somewhere here on this forum that the best way to keep wankers off your room is to do that, 'cause they are lazy to walk too much.

On a diary note, Ancient Rome has now a little AFK area. Here leaving myself parked, as we are about to go have a drink irl

PS: For you all... That's my inseparable friend Gladys (four years playing on IMVU together, and more than 6 on Dofus).

AFK_Area.jpg

Well, it's been a bit since my latest update, and the main reason is that I was working on something big. Bigger than the bridge over the river Tiber.

So big, it's best seen from high above, right under Venus.

Here I am standing, right under her gaze. 

_NAKED_01.jpg

Yep. It is the Circus Maximus. Sundays are race days. Bets, gladiator fights, girls in parade along the track of the arena. Payouts to players who bet against the house (Plutarch wants to try that one out), and players can also bet on other player's races.

Or, you can race yourself.

Pick a team. Ancient Rome had the reads, the whites, the greens and the blues. As a sidenote, during emperor Domitian's reign there were also the golden and the purple ones, but they were abolished quickly after the guy "lost his emperor job" if you know what I mean.

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_13.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_08.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_02.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_01.jpg

gates and a convenient teleport system for the arena will ensure that you need minimum amount of time from the spawn boat to the Circus. There, you teleport to your gate. Notice, however, that every gate has twice its sign. Yep. Two gates 1, two gates 2, and so on. One was for patricians only. The other one for both plebes and patricians. Fair society, right? Reminds me of today, in a way.

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_03.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_04.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_05.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_06.jpg

Posted (edited)

Here are some screenshots for the plebe's upper grades, the ones where they could barely see the action from. However, they had an overall better view of the Aventine Hill next to the Circus.

Logically, many girls will be waiting for customers, perching their butts and breasts against the wooden stall walls.

I, as a priestess, and all vestals and all legionaries (whoever is dressed as police, since we have no legionary uniforms in 3DX) will be seated on the black marble section, next to the emperor himself.

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_14.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_15.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_16.jpg

Edited by Aeliana

Monday, January 8, 2024:
CIRCUS MAXIMUS

• Added the mule-taxi from Velabrum to the Circus Maximus and back.
  • Added teleports from the main entrance of the Circus Maximus to the gates of the colored teams (Red, White, Green, and Blue) so that fans don't need to run all around the huge building.
  • Added a jurors table for girls to participate in a dance competition. Rules for the competition in the SEX-GAMES category
  • Added cages for participants who committed petty crimes to be put in there, for display. Further punishment coming inside the arena, by the public in general. This will resemble a mass gangbang, but it comes with its own rules. See the category SEX-GAMES for that.
  • Added a public speaker's stand, where anyone can get on, and speak.
  • Souvenir shops which I still have to finish up and improve.

DANCE_COMPETITION.jpg

MULE_CAB_02.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_16.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_09.jpg

CIRCUS_MAXIMUS_11.jpg

JANICULUM (today's Transtevere, or "on the other side of the Tiber")

• Added the field and water canal where legendary king Lars Porsenna tried to conquer Rome in the year 508 and 507 BC. A sex festival will take place there twice a year, honoring the actions of a girl named Cloelia, a guy named Gaius Mucius Scaevola who willingly placed his hand into a fire to prove his cause, and the famous three defenders of the upcoming Pons Sublicius, of which one was a Sabine, one was an Etruscan, and one was a Latin (Roman). More on that much later.
  • Added a forest around it, where people can play "cath me tag" or simply rest. A small military outpost will be in the vicinity, or we might add a castra there, we'll see.
  • Quest items are hidden there, too. Good for roleplays.

TEMPLE OF FORTUNE

This is a very small and cramped temple, which sat between the Cloaca Maxima and the cattle market ("Foro Boario"). In real history, people were sent there to sit out for 24 hours to prove themselves worthy of becoming member of some clan or a team. They had to speak to nobody, and they could not fall asleep, but I will change these rules a bit:

• During the time of 24 hours, the player is to remain seated there. There is only one stool available. he or she is not to speak to anyone, so being AFK is not a bad idea.
  • As a quest, the temple can also act as a place where you must have sex with at least X amount of different people on that stool, and somehow prove it. Screenshot, perhaps.

Its design was Etruscan, so it doesn't play along well with the typical Roman arch lines, but I like it. Even in times when the place was still around, the Romans hated it. In the famous HBO series "Rome", this guy called Lucius Vorenus is sent there to become an Avenati, a distinguished veteran class soldier or higher rank, very admired by other common legionaries.

Temple_of_Fortune_01.jpg

Temple_of_Fortune_02.jpg

Here are the rules for the dance competition which will be found in three places in the room "Ancient Rome Sex":

• The Circus Maximus
  • The Colosseum
  • The Baths of Caracalla

(right now, only one of these spots is built)

RULES

• All three dance poles must be occupied, and at least three seats must be taken by judges, also called jurors.
  • The dancing girls are allowed to object to a certain juror, and he or she will have to leave the seat. Only unanimously approved jurors!
  • If other people sit on the chairs after the game started, they don't count, and they must wait until next round to play.
  • Girls MUST perform their dance completely naked, including shoes. Only bracelets, horns and tails if you wear them, and collars can be kept. Wings are OK, too.
  • The dance must be of at least 15 minutes in length, and once jurors take a seat, they may not leave for the duration of this time.
  • Jurors will ask questions, in a roleplay mode, and the girls will reply to these questions, and this must be done in a public channel, not a private group, so that masses can gather and watch the outcome of the competition.
  • For each question answered, the juror must give a note, also made public from 1 to 12, so that the girl, the public, and the other jurors can keep tabs.
  • Immediately after answering a question, and after the juror has graded her reply (between 1 and 12, with 1 being the worst and 12 being the best), the girl who replied can make one throw of dice (/roll2) to add points to her advantage. These points will be added to her total score.
  • After every girl had replied one question from every single one of the jurors, the game is over, but the girls remain dancing until the tally is counted, and the winner is declared.
  • The winning girl has a choice of either thanking the jurors by having sex with all of them, or by picking one of the jurors for that purpose, and her choice is to be obeyed. Other jurors may NOT PROTEST her choice. Jurors who protest might not be approved by girls next time.
  • After this, the winning girl and the chosen jurors leave, and a new round can begin.

DANCE_COMPETITION.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So, back from Europe and back from two and a half weeks of thought-inspiring isolation, quite some snow, life-on-a-fire-stove, off-the-grid, and a tub with icy water instead of a shower. There is nothing like being away from the world we are used to live in. I wish we could do this twice a year, not once, haha! And of course, Bavaria and the high summits of the Tirol are just wonderful.

More to come tomorrow, and on our Discord, ofc. Love you all!

Yours, Plutarch and Aeliana

So, right now we are basically discussing on two topics. 1) how to continue with this project as the .world file is really growing (we might need to redo some areas to make it lighter), and 2) how to take shifts to keep the room "alive and lit" while me and my hubby are sleeping or at work.

In the meantime, here are some pics from yesterday.

Clipboard01.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg