3DXChat Community

3dx app automatic shutdown, reinstallation didn't help

NorthernStar

3 hours ago, Diana Prince said:

Did you try to run 3DXC as administrator?
Is some antivirus software interfering? I had to put the 3DXC directories into exception in the AV settings.

Did you try to run 3DXC as administrator?-- > yes, but its not work.

Is some antivirus software interfering? I had to put the 3DXC directories into exception in the AV settings.--- > I don't have anti-virus

Thank you for your kindness msg @Diana Prince🤗

I have never seen this error before. But after looking at the dump file you supplied, there is an access violation, meaning there is some code missing, or a file that it needs is missing or there could be something not allowing the OS to access what it wants. Usually this is a result of installing in a protected directory. I know Windows 11 has an issue with that, but I didn't think it affected Win 10 as well, but MS may have installed an update that brings this error to Win 10.

Diana Prince had about the best advice as to why this is happening. One thing she didn't mention is try installing it to an unprotected directory like Public or Downloads.

Mine is installed in Downloads and I never experienced the protected folder thing, and I am using Windows 11.

If this does not help you are going to have to wait for 3DX support I am afraid.

Good luck to you.

Try this 

1. Check RAM. Memory corruption could be one of the primary reasons behind this error, hence check the RAM. ...
  2. Scan PC for Malware. ...
  3. Run SFC Scan. ...
  4. Update Device Drivers. ...
  5. Perform a Clean Boot. ...
  6. Run CHKDSK Scan. ...
  7. Turn off DEP. ...
  8. Reset your PC.

My guess is DEP

https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/dep-data-execution-prevention-windows-10.html

Edited by MeiLing

46 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Try this 

1. Check RAM. Memory corruption could be one of the primary reasons behind this error, hence check the RAM. ...
  2. Scan PC for Malware. ...
  3. Run SFC Scan. ...
  4. Update Device Drivers. ...
  5. Perform a Clean Boot. ...
  6. Run CHKDSK Scan. ...
  7. Turn off DEP. ...
  8. Reset your PC.

My guess is DEP

https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/dep-data-execution-prevention-windows-10.html

Great  suggestion MeiLing! It could very well be a memory access issue, never thought of that, nice work.

Yes I believe MeiLing's suggestion will fix it. Here is what I found on the error:

A C0000005 error is memory error. Specifically, a C0000005 error is an access violation error caused by a buffer overrun.

So, if you follow the instructions MeiLing has suggested should fix your issue OP.

It sure sounds like DEP(Data Execution Prevention) messing with you.

@MeiLing

Thank you for suggestion and guide, following your step found some issue below:

- "sfc scan" found the issue, corrupted files

- DEP off not allow on system setting and cmb  : BCDEDIT /SET {CURRENT} NX ALWAYSOFF--- > "The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied "

Btw, as i take a week to fix, i decided Reset PC

it's working.😄

🙏 Thank you for help🤗

Edited by NorthernStar

On 10/3/2023 at 10:25 PM, SerenityWillow said:

Yes I believe MeiLing's suggestion will fix it. Here is what I found on the error:

A C0000005 error is memory error. Specifically, a C0000005 error is an access violation error caused by a buffer overrun.

So, if you follow the instructions MeiLing has suggested should fix your issue OP.

It sure sounds like DEP(Data Execution Prevention) messing with you.

Thank you for help and suggest @SerenityWillow 🙏🤗follow the guide really help to find some issue. Finally Reset Pc is the fastest way since i try to fixed it for a week😅

3 minutes ago, NorthernStar said:

@MeiLing

Thank you for suggestion and guide, following your step found some issue below:

- "sfc scan" found the issue, corrupted files

- DEP off not allow on system setting and cmb  : BCDEDIT /SET {CURRENT} NX ALWAYSOFF--- > "The boot configuration data store could not be opened. Access is denied "

Btw, as i take a week to fix, i decided Reset PC

it's working.😄

🙏 Thank you for help🤗

It is not advised to turn DEP off completely, it is recommended to do so on an app-by-app basis.

If you run that command, it disables it system wide and can effect your security of your PC.

You should never have to reset your PC if it is software related unless it is a virus. 99.9% of all software issues can be fixed without resetting your PC.

But I am glad it worked for you :D

Because the problem with doing that is, most times you find you have the same problem you had before. The only exception is if your PC is restored with an image that was void of the issue, I hope that makes sense.

I speak from experience, and I have learned that the hard way, like everything else in my life, lol.

At any rate welcome back!

22 minutes ago, SerenityWillow said:

You should never have to reset your PC if it is software related unless it is a virus. 99.9% of all software issues can be fixed without resetting your PC.

But I am glad it worked for you :D

Because the problem with doing that is, most times you find you have the same problem you had before. The only exception is if your PC is restored with an image that was void of the issue, I hope that makes sense.

I speak from experience, and I have learned that the hard way, like everything else in my life, lol.

At any rate welcome back!

hehe i can imagine... 100% agree with you😆.  I expected solution than Format but 1week seem very long to see the issued...and upset when you almost solve > <"  but it's not

warm hug and Thanks again ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ