3DXChat Community

Please read

Jamie!

how to start. well, firstly a huge apology to people i've hurt/offended/whatever else. i've had a rough time and i've took it out on people i shouldn't have. i know that's no excuse, but there you go. it's an ugly side of me, but i hope you can all see the other side, where i do care and love meeting new people. i know i said i was leaving, but yeah am obviously back here writing this and probably making a mess of it. 

i've made friends here, and i hope to make more. i don't want enemies on this if it can be avoided. i know some of you were only trying to help or showing "tough love" and ive thought long and hard, but i guess all it comes down to is i'm sorry and i hope you all can give me another chance and see the better side of me.

thanks,

Jamie xx

It makes me happy to read this. I can see the other side of you that you hide. It can be hard but as long as you keep smiling and being brave and facing adversity, daring to change & lowering your defences down just a little to let people in. "You will find your way".

Remember criticism of a mistake is not a judgement of the whole you, it is simply people caring enough to point out where you went wrong in one area. If no one cared at all they wouldn't take the time to tell you (this is how I see things).

Welcome back, Wishing you happiness in the future

Abbey x

make_the_rest_of_your_life_the_best_of_y

JAMIE, your being honest, you seem true,damn straight in your Honesty, and have the balls to see your mistakes and admit them publicly that's brave of you . just like my last post..I will say it again I think we can all forgive you, and take your apology as sincere and completely accept it.I have to tell you that your not the only one that has been put through the grinder in here, it happens, just forget , reset and move on. Just think to those sons of bitches, pardon the language that can't forgive you, that thier worthless cowards you don't need mate.To those that Can , are true friends, good people and the ones you really want to get to know here..SO Jamie I am in your court, good job for not giving up, coming clean, taking some responsibility, and pressing reset and moving on, not on actually,forward..SO big guy if you or any other down and out peep needs someone too chat with, need some personal support or someone to listen, and possibility get your back, look me up...thanks Jamie and welcome back, and good sailing in the future here in 3dxchat.

JUST HAVE FUN, relax, keep positive, and the rest will come your way...xxxx

how to start. well, firstly a huge apology to people i've hurt/offended/whatever else. i've had a rough time and i've took it out on people i shouldn't have. i know that's no excuse, but there you go. it's an ugly side of me, but i hope you can all see the other side, where i do care and love meeting new people. i know i said i was leaving, but yeah am obviously back here writing this and probably making a mess of it. 

i've made friends here, and i hope to make more. i don't want enemies on this if it can be avoided. i know some of you were only trying to help or showing "tough love" and ive thought long and hard, but i guess all it comes down to is i'm sorry and i hope you all can give me another chance and see the better side of me.

thanks,

Jamie xx

It took some guts saying that, and you will forever have my respect saying it. 

Hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Here, have all the nut free cookies...

Welcome back :). We all have an ugly side and aren't always in a good place in our lives. By acknowledging this you've taken a step towards becoming a more mature person.

The most important thing you can do is love yourself and believe your a great guy regardless of what others think or say.

Hope you have a great day and hopefully get to meet you in game

Jamiel we all make Mistakes non of us are Perfect Me also, all you can do it say sorry, People can accept that or not, you did the right thing taking this step it's an Adult thing to do and I am so very proud to know you right now, cause you have done something I was thinking of doing myself, we come here to have fun, not Argue, Fight and act like Children, and me myself lower myself to that Level also, I can understand you want to make Friend not enemies, from now on when have a Problem get angry talk to someone let them help can come to me , there are lot's of people here willing to help, and I Promise everyone I will take my own Advice and do the Same, I love this place and it should be treated with love and Respect, cause for some it's all we have, HUGSSS Jamiel thanks for making this post , best one Yet I say by far.

Very stand up of you to do this. As someone who has been in this type of situation in a way, I can identify with you. All you can do is what you did, Its up to others to accept what you say or to not to. You did your best and really, Thats all anyone can ask. WB and have fun out there because at the end of the day, thats what this is all about.

Jamie, keep smiling, and glad we can help, we all get down, sometimes we feel alone and that no one cares, but that is not true, we are all human and care in our own way, so cheers man, keep your head up and heart open. Jamie there is a lot of negative shit on here, however the positive response to your post from some of our amazing members who have stepped forward to support you,  shows that there is still a lot of good peeps in here, mixed in  with the bad. The positive response that your post has led to, has seemed to bring out the good in people and makes this post, a positive one for you and all. I think one thing that we need more of, here is people like you, brave, open, honest, one whom takes responsibilities for their bad actions and admits their faults and then asks for forgiveness, learns a lesson and moves on and forward. So Jamie through your situation , bringing it to light ,make us all reflect our own  actions and behaviors, causing us to look at ourselves and make others come out and relate to each other, that a lot of us feel the same and that your not or were not alone...Thanks mate, and keep your head up, ;)  chin down and keep smiling.....xxxx :)

Very stand up of you to do this. As someone who has been in this type of situation in a way, I can identify with you. All you can do is what you did, Its up to others to accept what you say or to not to. You did your best and really, Thats all anyone can ask. WB and have fun out there because at the end of the day, thats what this is all about.

agrees