3DXChat Community

Sounds in game does not work

ninaaas

Hey, so i played today and everything was good, after couple hours when i opened game again all my sounds stopped working. I can play music when im in rooms but other sounds like notifications, steps, sex etc just are not here. I tried to reinstall a few times, reseting pc, trying to give a game direct output to my headphones but it all doesnt work. Really dont know how to fix that or i just have to play like a deaf person.

3 hours ago, ninaaas said:

as i said music works for me any other sounds does not :)

Hi, 

I found this thread from 2016 in [solved] No Sound! within the forum. I am unsure as to whether it will help your situation but I am guessing anything would be worth a try at this point. 

I'm having a problem with the sound in game. It was working fine yesterday but then late last night it just stopped working. I can't hear music or even the background noises. I uninstalled the beta and reinstalled it but still no sound. Not sure what to do to fix this...any ideas would be appreciated.

My laptop sound is completely fine because I can watch videos on YouTube and listen to music perfectly so it has to be an issue with the game.

Hi uninstall 3DXChat, remove all files of C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat20beta, C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat
Run gizmos Reg-Clean bat, reboot your PC and reinstall again :)

On 4/5/2016 at 7:43 PM, gizmo said:
Hi guys! I have created a little bat file that clears regisrty folder: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil"

1) Just download 3dx_reg_cleaner.bat file
2) Click right mouse button on that file and select "Run as Administrator"

Maybe it will help maybe it won't just a suggestion. If not maybe the new update will correct your problem. I hope for you that your issue get's solved soon. 

Thank you for reading. 

2 hours ago, MrsTenchu said:

Hi, 

I found this thread from 2016 in [solved] No Sound! within the forum. I am unsure as to whether it will help your situation but I am guessing anything would be worth a try at this point. 

I'm having a problem with the sound in game. It was working fine yesterday but then late last night it just stopped working. I can't hear music or even the background noises. I uninstalled the beta and reinstalled it but still no sound. Not sure what to do to fix this...any ideas would be appreciated.

My laptop sound is completely fine because I can watch videos on YouTube and listen to music perfectly so it has to be an issue with the game.

Hi uninstall 3DXChat, remove all files of C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat20beta, C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat
Run gizmos Reg-Clean bat, reboot your PC and reinstall again :)

On 4/5/2016 at 7:43 PM, gizmo said:
Hi guys! I have created a little bat file that clears regisrty folder: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil"

1) Just download 3dx_reg_cleaner.bat file
2) Click right mouse button on that file and select "Run as Administrator"

Maybe it will help maybe it won't just a suggestion. If not maybe the new update will correct your problem. I hope for you that your issue get's solved soon. 

Thank you for reading. 

Here is the link for the bat file mentioned above.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 11:09 PM, ninaaas said:

Hey, so i played today and everything was good, after couple hours when i opened game again all my sounds stopped working. I can play music when im in rooms but other sounds like notifications, steps, sex etc just are not here. I tried to reinstall a few times, reseting pc, trying to give a game direct output to my headphones but it all doesnt work. Really dont know how to fix that or i just have to play like a deaf person.

Did you check-out One-Drive on your computer? With the past windows update One drive always tries to copy the local documents to one-drive. If so..check out if there is 3dx-folder at your local documents. This happend to me and I did de-activate one drive for the 3dx-Folders. Since then my ingame sound works perfect agains :)

Edited by Ica