3DXChat Community

Endless Loading screen

Hello Shizu here,

so i have the Problem even after reinstalling the game and adding it to my firewall, that i´m stuck in the loading screen endlessly after i logged in.

i have no idea how that happend and how to fix it, i really need help.

(ps i can get in the beta client with no problem like this one here with the main client)

From the troubleshooting FAQ pinned at the top of this forum:

Infinite loading screen
You are able to login, but can't get past the loading screen, no matter how long you wait.

Reset your avatar:
Login to https://3dxchat.com/members/
Under "manage account" you can see a list of your avatars and click the "Reset avatar"-button next your avatar name.

If that doesn't work you can contact support and have them reset your avatar.
You can contact support on Discord by posting a ticket on the #support channel. You will need to be verified there (#get-verified channel).
Or you can contact them using the support page: https://3dxchat.com/support/

On 18.06.2023 at 11:17, ShizukuMurasaki said:

Привет, Шизу,

итак, у меня проблема даже после переустановки игры и добавления ее в мой брандмауэр: я постоянно зависаю на экране загрузки после входа в систему.

я понятия не имею, как это произошло и как это исправить, мне действительно нужна помощь.

(ps я могу подключиться к бета-версии клиента без проблем, подобных этой, с основным клиентом)

А у меня наоборот, бэта в постоянной загрузке, как это исправить я незнаю

Still can't play and customer service is not responding. Guessing they will not be due to the weekend and other issues. I was thinking about leaving anyway, so this is just a good time as any. According to BMT I have been here since 2015.

Edit: Got a response, still does not work. Oh well. Wish people could see how much this game changed with time. The devs really put in a lot of work over the years. When I started playing, the chat box was tiny and simple. About the same as the early years of texting. Could not send or maintain private messages beyond the room you were occupying. No group chat. There was a dark time with moderators before the "ignore" button. No sending gifts, and the first implementation of XGold did not go over well with the community. 

There have been numerous quality of life improvements, graphical upgrades, a game engine change, and of course the big one is the addition of the room editor. In the before time, we could only put furniture out in premade rooms. The upcoming material improvement looks like it will be fun for those who are creative with clothing. Overall, I have never had a negative time.

Edited by Vida