3DXChat Community

second monitor

hotmaya

oh ok..so thats another improvement i wish to have.

Wouldnt it be be that difficult (programmwise) just to scale and open up windows in a new screen?

It isnt but someone has to do it . i asked ChatGPT

Here is an example in Python using the tkinter library to open up a new chat window on a secondary screen:

pythonCopy code
import tkinter as tk root = tk.Tk() root.geometry("500x500+1200+0") # set window size and position on secondary screen root.title("Chat Window") app = tk.Text(root) app.pack() root.mainloop()

This code creates a Tkinter window with a width of 500 pixels and a height of 500 pixels, placed at position (1200, 0) on the secondary screen. The window title is set to "Chat Window". The text widget app is placed in the window and the mainloop() method is called to run the Tkinter application.

Note that the positioning of the window on the secondary screen may vary depending on your system configuration and the size of your screens. You may need to adjust the +1200+0 part of the geometry method to match your setup.

5 minutes ago, hotmaya said:

oh ok..so thats another improvement i wish to have.

Wouldnt it be be that difficult (programmwise) just to scale and open up windows in a new screen?

It isnt but someone has to do it . i asked ChatGPT

Here is an example in Python using the tkinter library to open up a new chat window on a secondary screen:

pythonCopy code
import tkinter as tk root = tk.Tk() root.geometry("500x500+1200+0") # set window size and position on secondary screen root.title("Chat Window") app = tk.Text(root) app.pack() root.mainloop()

This code creates a Tkinter window with a width of 500 pixels and a height of 500 pixels, placed at position (1200, 0) on the secondary screen. The window title is set to "Chat Window". The text widget app is placed in the window and the mainloop() method is called to run the Tkinter application.

Note that the positioning of the window on the secondary screen may vary depending on your system configuration and the size of your screens. You may need to adjust the +1200+0 part of the geometry method to match your setup.

Seems like a useless feature, I would much rather see the game saving the location of the color palette, instead of it opening a set distance from the cursor.