3DXChat Community

How about being able to sort the Friends List?

DireTeddyBear

I noticed that the order of my Friends List has changed again, and there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it. 

How about either sorting them in a definite way, or better yet - several, and let us control it. 

Name, List Join Date, can anyone think of any other way they'd like to sort them?

2 hours ago, DireTeddyBear said:

I noticed that the order of my Friends List has changed again, and there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it. 

How about either sorting them in a definite way, or better yet - several, and let us control it. 

Name, List Join Date, can anyone think of any other way they'd like to sort them?

I like this idea; the ordering of the Friend List has always puzzled me. Alphabetical would seem most logical; date added would seem to make sense too. Also, having an option to customise the order to your own preferences, e.g.to allow putting spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend to the top etc.

23 hours ago, DireTeddyBear said:

I too LIKE this idea... not only for our Friends List but the Rooms List too which has grown a very long tail. 😾 meow

9 hours ago, Kaitlyn1989 said:

I too LIKE this idea... not only for our Friends List but the Rooms List too which has grown a very long tail. 😾 meow

Favouriting and sorting of rooms have been asked for since we got the ability to make them, so i doubt that`s going to happen anytime soon. The fact that they would loose out on real money since people would buy less XGold needed to spam their rooms when more and more had the room in their own list, or sorted to be easier to find, makes it even less plausible.