3DXChat Community

Change female squirt noise!

JJP

Squirt Noise  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Change squirt audio to more intense sound?

• Yes
    • No

On 6/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, JJP said:

The female squirt noise is exactly the same as the normal moan noise plus squirting sound. The squirt noise should be a lot more intense imo! 

I don't think it would be very difficult to just change the audio of the button. I find it all a bit too quiet.

Does anyone agree?

🇫🇷 Je ne sais pas si tu as déjà, vraiment, entendu une femme, avoir un orgasme, comme les femmes fontaines ?
Ce n'est pas du tout, mais alors, pas du tout, le même bruit. Ma première fois, dans 3DXChat, ça m'a surpris. Maintenant, à chaque fois je rigole.
Peu de femmes, en vraies, "giclent" lors d'un orgasme. C'est purement fantasmé. Elles pourraient toutes "gicler", mais en réalité, cela se produit peu de fois. Et cela ne veut pas dire, qu'elles n'ont pas d'orgasme.
La plus part du temps, il n'y a pas de bruit de "giclement".
Et quand elles ont un orgasme, comme les femmes fontaines, c'est plus un bruit de quelqu'un qui fait pipi, plus ou moins fortement. D'ailleurs, ce liquide qui sort, c'est du pipi. En fait, la femme, fait pipi en cas d'orgasme fontaine.
Donc cet espèce de bruit, qu'on entend, dans 3DXChat, je ne sais pas à quoi il correspond, je n'arrive pas à l'identifié, cela n'a rien à voir.
Donc ouais, le changer ça serait bien.

🇺🇸 I don't know if you've ever really heard a woman have an orgasm, like the fountain women?
It's not at all, but not at all, the same sound. My first time, in 3DXChat, it surprised me. Now, every time I laugh.
Few women, in real life, "squirt" during an orgasm. It's purely fantasy. They could all "squirt", but in reality, it happens very few times. And that doesn't mean that they don't have an orgasm.
Most of the time, there is no "spurting" sound.
And when they do have an orgasm, like fountain women, it's more of a peeing sound, more or less strongly. Besides, this liquid that comes out, it's pee. In fact, the woman pees in case of a fountain orgasm.
So this kind of noise that we hear in 3DXChat, I don't know what it corresponds to, I can't identify it, it has nothing to do with it.
So yeah, changing it would be good.

On 6/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, JJP said:

The female squirt noise is exactly the same as the normal moan noise plus squirting sound. The squirt noise should be a lot more intense imo! 

I don't think it would be very difficult to just change the audio of the button. I find it all a bit too quiet.

Does anyone agree?

Well nothing is hard to "record" reall woman pleasing herself and in moment of "squirt" orgasm :D But i dont think they will ever change its...even cumshoot isnt realistic at all. But we can be happy they at least awaken after half year no info abou tany updates/fixes ...There is lot of better stuff to make than this or "jeweltry" for example man standing with bonded hands behind and watch how lady wanking him and "cumcontrol" :D