3DXChat Community

Quality of life updates for the Builder

Tsela

I would like to forward my suggestions about key elements that I think should work as intended in the rooms that we create. This time not new things, more like things that are already present, but we can't make use of them.

-Illumination: shadows to be cast based on local light, not only Global lighting. This is working perfectly in official rooms like the Saloon, and other places, where shadows are dynamically cast based on the local light, and I don't understand why can't we have the same in the builder, making things look far more interesting and real. It really enhances everything if we can cast light through objects for example and have really cool shadow effects created

-some of the poses that are present already in the game like washing hands in Night club, jumping in the sea or pool animation at the beach and the Yacht. I don't see a reason why they are not present in the options for us to make use of those animations also.

-moving spotlights are wonderful, but moving objects would be great. I can imagine unlimited applications for those. Even better if the moving objects can have their speed and movement set manually, so we probably could create moving platforms (build a moving dance floors, or a car for example). 

10 hours ago, Tsela said:

I would like to forward my suggestions about key elements that I think should work as intended in the rooms that we create. This time not new things, more like things that are already present, but we can't make use of them.

-Illumination: shadows to be cast based on local light, not only Global lighting. This is working perfectly in official rooms like the Saloon, and other places, where shadows are dynamically cast based on the local light, and I don't understand why can't we have the same in the builder, making things look far more interesting and real. It really enhances everything if we can cast light through objects for example and have really cool shadow effects created

-some of the poses that are present already in the game like washing hands in Night club, jumping in the sea or pool animation at the beach and the Yacht. I don't see a reason why they are not present in the options for us to make use of those animations also.

-moving spotlights are wonderful, but moving objects would be great. I can imagine unlimited applications for those. Even better if the moving objects can have their speed and movement set manually, so we probably could create moving platforms (build a moving dance floors, or a car for example). 

Hopes and Hopes...